BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Em P.
Halifax, NS
Barkbox was the best gift I could have given my dog Charlie. By the second month he recognized the box and would eagerly try and open it himself. Almost everything in every box was a hit! He is a little picky with treats, so a couple bags were given away, but he is still loving all the toys he got. It's great for me too because then I don't have to go to the pet store too often to pick up a new toy or treats.

I bought a one-year subscription, and the toys from the first box are still in good quality! It's an awesome purchase and worth the price if you can afford it. (Check out Groupon for deals - I got my first six months cheaper)!
Ashleigh B.
West Kelowna, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such an amazing service. Love being able to spoil my little fur baby for such an amazing price. Each box is loaded with such wonderful things each month. Everyone needs to try this at least once!
Arianna Ayla w.
Glasgow, Larnkshire
My little dogs love this box, just started ordering these boxes but very impressed with it and totally great quality and affordable, highly recommend. Great packaging too, I shop online for mine.
Jordyn B.
Pensacola , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Customer Service at BarkBox are amazing. They responded quick to my questions and solved my payment issue. The box is completely full and my dog loves every box!!! I'd buy more if I had more dogs!!!
Cynthia S.
HAYWARDS HEATH, West Sussex
A lovely service for both owner and pet! Both me and my girl would get equally excited when a box would arrive! We were fortunate during the time of our subscription to not get any duds or duplicates. Highly recommended!
Maria Juliana R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
me gusta esta caja para mis dos perros a ellos les encanta lo que viene adentro ya sea pelotas huesos para jugar y otras cosas se las recomiendo para sus mascotas se que les va a encantaar
Stephanie H.
Chatham , ON
I love that the product sent right to my door and had stuff for my dogs! I feel that there could have been more products in the box or stuff better utilized for dogs for how expensive the box can be.
Abbie M.
Fredericton, NB
I just received my first BarkBox for my puppy and I am beyond thrilled with the experience so far. The customer service is amazing, I wasn’t sure if my pitbull puppy would be heavy chewer or super chewer so the representative I spoke with started us off with a heavy chewer box but advised we could switch our subscription at any time. I decided the toys coming in the heavy chewer box weren’t going to be strong enough for my little guy so the company switched us to super chewer, AND is sending us 2 extra super chewer toys for free. My puppy did love the toys that came in his first box, as well as all the treats that came as well! All for a great low price of $29/month! LOVE this company so far!
Alicia B.
Toronto, ON
My dog loves it. He gets so excited when the package comes because he knows its for  him. The one problem with it is he is a very big dog and chews even the hard chewers toys up quickly.
Ashley H.
Gulfport, MS
Love the BarkBox idea. My dogs love getting their own mail every month. Tails are wagging when they see the postman! I wish it wasn't pricey for what you get, but the convenience is perfect.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.