BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jasmine
Our dog loved the new treats he received each month! The toys he never has played with so we passed them along to other doggie friends who has a blast with them!
Great service and a fun way to try new pet products
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
I absolutely love barkbox, and so did my dog. Sadly I had to cancel my subscription as my dog, Max, passed away a few months ago. It got to the point where every time a box came into the house he would freak out because he thought it was his barkbox. We always got around 5 products in the box that added up to anywhere between $50-$100 worth of goods. There were generally two two and three bags of treats. I loved that you could customize the box based on the size of your dog as well.
Susan W.
I really loved the BarkBox subscription for my furbaby. She loved the different all natural treats and the toys for large breed dogs were strong and long lasting.
Bianca S.
My furry children loves barkboxes! They even get more excited than me when I open it! Just love the reactions on their faces when they can't wait to get a treat.
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
Bark Box is the MOST fun pup treat. Each month provides treats and toys curated just for your little best friend... The best part? Each month has a new, fun theme!
Debi B.
England
Great box if you have smaller dogs. I have a large rottie so treats didn't last two minutes and neither did the toys but fantastic box just not enough for a rottie
Danielle B.
Oshawa
My pup received his first Barkbox for Xmas and wasn't all that excited as he didn't know what it was. Well when the January box came through the door he went CRAZY!!! The variety of toys and treats have been great. A few of the treats my pup wasn't really into but some he could not get enough of. I love seeing his reaction and the drool start to drip from his mouth (I have a bull mastiff) when the treats come out!! Barkbox is well worth it!
Amy F.
Clacton-On-Sea
My dog loves this box!!

It comes once a month, and every time it arrives my dog Poppy runs straight towards the door!

Different treats and toys every month, can also purchase products online.

Super affordable!!
Amanda F.
Edmonton, AB
When I was subscribed to this box I loved it and my dog also loved it !!! I loved watching how excited every time the box would come every month :) well worth it :)
Shelby O.
I LOVED bark box. I probably enjoyed it just as much as my dog did! The toys in the box were great. The treats seemed to be enjoyed by the dog and the service and delivery was excellent and quick !
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.