BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Maddy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This monthly subscription box was very useful at first. I had just gotten a new puppy and it was a good way to try out different treats/toys for him. The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavors of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!). I had given away some treats to my neighbours dogs because mine didn't care for them.

Lindsay B.
Burnaby, WA
My dog is a spoiled brat. And with 6+ months of Barkbox subscriptions we have bags upon bags of treats every around the office for him.

My downside with Barkbox is every month they send a bully stick, which is something my dog can't have and I immediately throw it out. There is no way to contact them and ask for a swap out item or to not send it as it's a waste. It just keeps coming.
Heather J.
Basildon , Essex
I have only gotten one box, however the toys and snacks that come in the box seem really good quality. It is unfortunately a little expensive but the quality is good. I don't often cruise the barkbox.com site but I have referred a number of people to it
Holly M.
Stayner
My pups are so excited when this box comes in. It typically comes with two toys and treats. The themes are always adorable and the price is right. I am on a yearly subscription and will continue to purchase afterwards. Most of the toys lasts a while too. I still have most of the toys sent and we have had barkbox since Xmas and too very playful dogs!
Steph L.
We loved barkbox. Unfortunately we had to give it up because the cost was too much with the American dollar. The service is usually very responsive with questions. They also let you choose the toys you want in that if your dog is a chewer or not.
Silvia J.
Union City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me encAnta esta caja porque contiene sólo cosas nutritivas para nuestros caninos. Yo quiero lo mejor para mi perrita en cuanto a alimentación y salud se refiere y este box es lo que ando buscando
Paige S.
Saint john, NB
I think the box is a great box to buy for your furry friends. One con about the box is that the toys don't last that long. so that's the only con I can think about the rest are all pros like my dog is a fussy eater and so far we have not found a treat he doesn't like so I have to only give the product a 4 star I hope they will improve
Iwanna K.
Αγρινιο
My overall impression is that bark box is great because rocky  loves it, but I probably wouldn’t subscribe to it every month–I’d order it every few months.barkbox is $20-$29 depending on whether you commit for a year or a month at a time.  You can also pay an extra $9 to get a premium chew toy added.When you sign up, you can select how big your dog is
Nathalie W.
Victoria, BC
My yellow lab T loved barkbox! Anytime a brown box was delivered to our door he always got excited and thought it was for him! I liked how all the boxes were themed although some of the toys well apart easily and were not the best quality. After having the subscription for a year we cancelled as he had tons of toys and we still have treats left.
Katie M.
Aloha, OR
Barkbox is an amazing subscription service that is full of treats, toys and items for your favorite furry friend. Toys and treats included in the box are unique, engaging and best of all, safe for your pup! The treats are always made in the US or Canada, never China, and are organic, as well as often times gluten and wheat free. Best of all, part of your subscription is donated to shelters across the country, which helps dogs still looking for their forever home.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.