BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sarat L.
Quebec, QC
I REALLY appreciated Barkbox. Always fun toys! And even if i have a destroy doggy, they always send me back hard toy to destroy. Good service. Treats a good too. My dogs love that!
Ashley M.
Windsor
Wow! These boxes are so much fun!! My dog gets excited when she sees the box come to our house. The monthly themes are so creative and the treats are great too! Love this company!
Ashley B.
Rimbey
My two miniature dachshunds looked forward to getting their bark box every month. I am giving this 4 stars because of the lack of customization available. My boys are small but heavy chewers. I would have loved more durable toys in their size.
kaitlin F.
I purchased a one time subscription for this box for my puppy for Christmas, the treats that come in this are good for your puppy and the toys are super cool! My dog loved this.
Charlotte C.
vic, hampton
I'm getting a Maltese and just to be safe I have already started collecting for her. I love these boxes cos they are filled with treats and toys and I know my dog will love them.
Tara K.
Brantford, ON
Always loved giving my dog these treats and watching her rip apart the toys as soon as she got to the box! I don't know who was more excited about the subscription. Me or my dog!
Charmander P.
My dog loved these boxes so much! I purchased a 6 month subscription about a year ago and every month my pooch would go nuts when it showed up. The quality of the toys is amazing as my dog usually goes through pet smart toys quite quickly but the toys in bark box he cherishes and was able to chew without braking them. The treats also are of amazing quality and reading the ingredients you can tell that nothing suspicious goes into them. I am looking forward to getting my dog a renewal for Christmas as when I tried switching back to buying treats and toys from my local pet stores they look so cheap and unhealthy in comparison. Great job BarkBox!!! I defiantly recommend this subscription it is well worth the money.
Dakota M.
My dogs loved the treats and one loved the toys (other one hates anything that squeaks or makes noises) They also come up with adorable themed boxes! i purchased the 6month subscription through an online discount website, however when it came time to renew my subscription i had to decline. this website is listed in US dollars and living in canada i spent an outrageous amount since the dollar is so low. Its an awesome idea but if living outside the US you will be spending a decent chunk a month.
Kim R.
This is a fun box, I think my dog is as excited to get this box as I am!!! He sits ands wait so nicely. He loves the toys! And the price for what you get is a fantastic deal.
Kim M.
St. Catharines , ON
I love BarkBox, they have such wonderful items for my dogs. The prices are a little high but can be worth it if you get them when they are on sale. The items seem to impress my dogs and they get right into everything. It is definitely worth trying once!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.