BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Dolores C.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
My Pitt Toby just received his first bark box the other day. He was soooo excited and went nuts for the toys and treats and the scent coming from box. I myself on the other hand found that it would have been cheaper for me to go out and purchase the items individually rather than get from bark box. I realize you get the convenience of having it delivered to your door but I have signed up to many subscription boxes before and you always get a discount, not charged more! So I was a little confused and bothered by that but my pup did love his box and the toys are still going strong a week later
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
I LOVE BARKBOX!!! Almost if not more than my pup. When he sees the box he knows what it is and goes nuts! Super affordable, offers monthly or one time payment and gets products from small businesses which I love! If your pup really loves something specific you can find it on BarkBoxes website and buy it again!
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
My dogs love their bark box! When I bring it in they all get super excited. The themes of the bark box are always cute! They have a variety of treats from from meat flavored snacks to ones that focus more on fruit. They also have a lot of different toys, Ones that are crinkly, squeak, ones that bounce and others that are fuzzy. It's nice getting constant new toys as my dogs love to tear them up. It's a real treat for the dogs in my opinion, I definitely recommend this product.
Celeste G.
Potts Point, NSW
These little boxes seriously make my dog's day! Every time he receives one, he immediately knows that is HIS box and no one else's! All the toys that come in the box are great quality and he still has most of the ones he got since he was a puppy (2 years ago). I also love that the treats are more natural and less commercial, and he seems to love them too! Will definitely recommend this subscription box for your own dog or as a gift!
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
I was gifted a subscription to barkbox for my 11 lb Australian Terrier Tuff. He loved it! I try to be very diligent in buying only treats, food, and pet products that contain the same wuality ingredients I would feed my child. The treats were free of dyes, meat by-products, and the usual nasties hidden in my pooch's treats. The small dog box had the perfect size plush toys for him. What a nice thing to surprise your little love with!
Chelsey L.
My dog is obsessed with every toy that has ever come in his BarkBox. Each time we get one, it immediately becomes his new favorite. Each box comes with a cute theme and a good variety of treats/chews/toys. The toys are typically pretty durable, and we've ended up shopping for others outside our subscription on their website. I really wish you could sign up for a bimonthly subscription though, because a new box of toys and treats every month can get to be too much.
Jessica B.
Rogers, AR
This is a subscription box for your dog. Prices are per month and vary depending on which box you choose, you get a mixture of toys, and treats for your furry friend. If at any time your dog destroys a toy, they will replace it for you, if they are allergic to anything they will make sure not to include that and substitute with something else. Customer service is top notch, they truly care about each customer and their animals.
Shavonne A.
Indiana, PA
My dogs absolutely love BarkBox!  So much to the point that they think every delivery box belongs to them and they get excited to see them!  We have 2 bully breeds who destroy toys, and the ones they get are always super durable and last well past the month until they get their new box (albeit in headless, different forms, but we consider that lasting!).  The price point is great for what you get, and has much different stuff than what we can buy locally.
Kerri C.
Canton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just signed up for this and have only received 1 box so far. But the 1st box I think my dog liked. I am going to keep the subscription for another month anyways and see how the next month is and how we like it. I've never had a pet subscription but definitely think that it's a great idea! I have 4 pets, 1 boxer dog, and 3 cats. So if I like this subscription service a lot, then I may try out the cat subscription service too and see how that one is afterwards
Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
My dog enjoyed getting these boxes, whenever she saw it on the table she knew it was for her. The themes were cute and the treats she deff enjoyed! Unfortunately the toys she got never last more than a day, they were mostly plush type toys which she eats through way too quickly so I was always having to throw them out. We wound up canceling the subscription when we noticed we get her treats for cheaper on the website chewy
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.