BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Anna T.
Vancouver
A great and well-implemented idea in the monthly subscription box genre. I purchased a 3- month subscription via Groupon which worked out to be approximately $19 CAD per box. Barkbox ships free for US customers and Canadians pay an extra $5 per month. While the products have been good quality (no Chinese treats), I cant' say I'll continue with this subscription once I have to pay full price.

At full price ($29 for 1 month, $24 for 3 months, $21 for 6 months or $19 for 1 year) the monthly cost at the lowest would be $24/ month including shipping to Canada. If I were to shop around I feel I would get equivalent if not better value buying on my own.
Anna C.
Barkbox is just lovely, it kept my little dog busy for hours and it wasn't lovely to use as treatable to praise her with, I would definitely recommend for all of your lil pooches!
Sapphire M.
London, ON
I love love LOVE my barkbox subscription. The products are always great and the quality of the treats and toys never disappoints. I hardly buy treats or toys from the store any more. I let customer service know that my one dog is a heavy chewer and now we get toys are are geared to him and his insane jaw strength. Most toys hold up very well. The customer service this company provides is exceptional. I've had one or two hiccups with my boxes and I've had to email customer service. I always got a response back within a few hours and they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and correct the problem. I 100% support this company.
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have purchased this as a gift for a friend who owns a rescue dog. I purchased a 6 month supply, thinking I would wait to see how he likes it, and if all goes well, continue the subscription in the future. He really like s it so far,, and gets excited every month for the box to come in. I will definitely be continuing the subscription in the future!
Jasmin G.
Raleigh, NC
BarkBox is so much fun- probably even more for me than for my pup. Roosevelt, my 7 month old Beagle rescue loves to destroy his toys by ripping out the squeaker, and I always take before and after pictures of all the cute toys that are in his monthly box. BarkBox's themes, treats and toys are amazing and i can't wait to open another box next month! Would definitely recommend, because it is a lot of fun and takes away the hassle of buying new toys and treats each month.
Crystal N.
I only had a short subscription to this box and didn't renew because I found it to be a little expensive. My dog can only have unbreakable toys which I never got and I found overall the box was too expensive for the amount that was usable for my pooch. Probably great for people without that problem but just not for me.
Karla A.
Irishtown-Summerside, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is an amazing product. We've been purchasing it on a monthly basis for our Labrador Retriever for the past year. Every month our boy gets different items and he loves them all! Everything received has been top notch in quality. We did have an issue arise when one of our BarkBox's did not arrive. I contacted BarkBox and they immediately sent our a replacement. Excellent, excellent customer service. I recommend this product on a regular basis.
Sydney E.
Edmonton
This company is absolutely amazing about making your dog very happy😊 I know my dog always goes crazy when the box gets delivered. They give you high quality toys and healthy quality treats fora great monthly price. If you dog has allergies like my dog does to chicken they make sure your dog doesn't get those treats👍🏻
Maverick L.
My dog absolutely loved this box. She knew what it was whenever it would get to our door, plus the BarkBox website is absolutely adorable with feel-good articles about furry babies. The only reason I had to unsubscribe was because we were overflowing in treats and toys! Will definitely sign up again in the future.
Chelsea P.
Toronto, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this box so so so much. Honestly its awesome. I get the monthly box and i love it because it comes with toys my dogs love. the toys are occasionally cheep but its fine because i throw them out when the next box come and that way my dogs always have a fresh toy. The only downside is its a bit pricy
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.