BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Erin G.
Hamilton
I have two little dogs. They could smell this package before I opened it. They were in heaven with the toys, appropriately sized and are loving the treats. So cute.
elana s.
I absolutely love Bark Box. As well as my dogs. It saves me having to go down to the pet store and buy toys & treats every week - 10/10 would recommend to a pupper!
lori m.
midland, ON
I just bought one of these boxes for my two girls and i cant wait for them to see whats in it when it comes. Ive bought one of these before and they loved everything in them
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is amazing. The toys and treats they send are always high quality. I have two dogs and they both love something each month. Perfect monthly box for dog lovers.
Jasmine
Our dog loved the new treats he received each month! The toys he never has played with so we passed them along to other doggie friends who has a blast with them!
Great service and a fun way to try new pet products
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
I absolutely love barkbox, and so did my dog. Sadly I had to cancel my subscription as my dog, Max, passed away a few months ago. It got to the point where every time a box came into the house he would freak out because he thought it was his barkbox. We always got around 5 products in the box that added up to anywhere between $50-$100 worth of goods. There were generally two two and three bags of treats. I loved that you could customize the box based on the size of your dog as well.
Susan W.
I really loved the BarkBox subscription for my furbaby. She loved the different all natural treats and the toys for large breed dogs were strong and long lasting.
Bianca S.
My furry children loves barkboxes! They even get more excited than me when I open it! Just love the reactions on their faces when they can't wait to get a treat.
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
Bark Box is the MOST fun pup treat. Each month provides treats and toys curated just for your little best friend... The best part? Each month has a new, fun theme!
Debi B.
England
Great box if you have smaller dogs. I have a large rottie so treats didn't last two minutes and neither did the toys but fantastic box just not enough for a rottie
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.