BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashleigh B.
West Kelowna, BC
Such an amazing service. Love being able to spoil my little fur baby for such an amazing price. Each box is loaded with such wonderful things each month. Everyone needs to try this at least once!
Arianna Ayla w.
Glasgow, Larnkshire
My little dogs love this box, just started ordering these boxes but very impressed with it and totally great quality and affordable, highly recommend. Great packaging too, I shop online for mine.
Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Customer Service at BarkBox are amazing. They responded quick to my questions and solved my payment issue. The box is completely full and my dog loves every box!!! I'd buy more if I had more dogs!!!
Stephanie H.
Chatham , CO
I love that the product sent right to my door and had stuff for my dogs! I feel that there could have been more products in the box or stuff better utilized for dogs for how expensive the box can be.
Abbie M.
Fredericton, NB
I just received my first BarkBox for my puppy and I am beyond thrilled with the experience so far. The customer service is amazing, I wasn’t sure if my pitbull puppy would be heavy chewer or super chewer so the representative I spoke with started us off with a heavy chewer box but advised we could switch our subscription at any time. I decided the toys coming in the heavy chewer box weren’t going to be strong enough for my little guy so the company switched us to super chewer, AND is sending us 2 extra super chewer toys for free. My puppy did love the toys that came in his first box, as well as all the treats that came as well! All for a great low price of $29/month! LOVE this company so far!
Alicia B.
Toronto, ON
My dog loves it. He gets so excited when the package comes because he knows its for  him. The one problem with it is he is a very big dog and chews even the hard chewers toys up quickly.
Ashley H.
Gulfport, MS
Love the BarkBox idea. My dogs love getting their own mail every month. Tails are wagging when they see the postman! I wish it wasn't pricey for what you get, but the convenience is perfect.
Marisa C.
barkbox is just perfect for my little furrbaby...the treats are healthy..the toys a cute and strong...and I like how the toys seems to be somewhat seasonal depending on the time of the year.💜
Gabrielle B.
BarkBox surprise box is absolutely amazing. My favourite purchase was dog toys which have very affordable prices and amazing quality as well as durability. I will definitely shop here again!
Justin
it is a very unique box. it makes your dog happy . it is very fun.
it is not that expensive.it is very creative. it is a pretty good quality for boxes for the dog .the dog love them so much and wiggle their tail so hard .it a good place to have fun with your dog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.