BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lindsay S.
Spruce grove , AB
Amazing monthly box for your pups !! The toys and treats are very high quality and unique .. I'm sure getting barkbox actually saves me money because I don't go into pet specialty stores to pick up treats and leave with an armload of stuff. Great value !!
Sharon H.
Toronto
My husky loves getting his box every month! They provide a variety of treats, and lots of them are ones I don't usually buy but my husky ends up loving it! The quality of the toys are amazing too! The treats portion are generous, and highly recommend!
Katie F.
Woodstock, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although the boxes are a great idea it feels like a lot of money to shell out for the few items that come in the box. Especially when some of the items in the box are toys that aren't suitable for particular dogs (small cigar rope came for a big dog).
Michelle S.
My dog goes crazy for their toys and treats- it's always worth the monthly fee. I only wish that I could add toys or treats from previous months to the next months box so I could avoid paying $10 shipping for a $5 toy/treat. Well worth signing up!
Leidy P.
Los Olivos, Lima
This was my personal favorite barkbox ever (the happy lunar year)this is, by far, the cutest thing we’ve received from any dog box. The toys we cute and fun, the theme was well done, and most importantly, the dog absolutely loves his toys and treats.
Bethany Rose H.
Edinburgh
My dog loves getting treats each month from this subscription! I love it but sometimes feel it's not worth the price just because sometimes the things I receive Aren't always good quality. Saying this I do recommend this subscription box!
Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies loved the treats they got! Toys and yummy treats, they couldn't be happier. I love this box because it makes my puppies so happy! Their faces light up when they see it and get so excited. Now it's so easy to spoil my little loves!
e c.
Barkbox is such a great subscription box for dogs. There's always a variety of items from toys to treats. There's always original items you don't find often as well so that's a bonus. Overall I'd definitely recommend it for other dog owners.
Sabrina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this box for my 3 dogs and they loved it.. the only thing that's unfortunate is that my power chewer so these toys would last approx 5 minutes in my house. That being said my dogs were REALLY excited when we got this box in the mail !
Stephanie K.
Caledon, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Excellent quality and so convenient. The treats are always made in north america and usually organic or on the healthy side. Toys are always good quality. Very good value box
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.