BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Marie-Claude P.
Moncton
I love Barkbox! It may seem like alot of money but it is so worth it. I have the smallest package deal and we get 2-3 toys, 2 bags of yummy treats and at least one chew. My little pup Arthur gets so exited when the box comes.
Miranda R.
Calgary, AL
My five-year-old corgi maverick loves this! I also love the excitement of unwrapping the gift box every month with him, it's filled with fun toys and high-quality treats. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey for Canadian's but there's no price for your pets love right!
Abyy Jae R.
My puppy Cheeko absolutely loves his bark box! And so do I! Great subscription and always super excited to aw what we are going to get each delivery! Happy customer and will continue to get these for all my future animals.
Katlyn R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Had some great products for my dog. My dog is super fussy but they sent everything he enjoyed. He knew when his box was coming and was so excited on the day the box arrived that he had to go with us go meet the mail person.
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Such amazing bang for my buck! Hands down the best dog subscription box you get 2x the value of what you pay. Favourite purchase ever and the dog treats are devoured instantly by my pooch. Would definitely continue buying!
N L.
Austin, TX
I was not impressed with BarkBox.  My dogs are large and destroy stuff quickly.  Bark Box is more of a one to two day thing.  Rugged toys for large dogs could be too expensive for bark box to cater to.
Emily R.
Oakville, Ontario
Subscription boxes are all the rage, and I'm totally on the bandwagon. Normally I just go for makeup related boxes, but this one caught my eye. I love spoiling my dog, but I get bogged up with indecisiveness. Heres where Bark Box comes into play. You tell them what sized dog you have, and BOOM, at your doorstep, comes a delightful present for your four legged friend. Most of them have been spot on, fantastic toys, stuff I can't find in stores (it's an american company) and tasty chews. My dog tears into the box as soon as it gets here, and it gives me a chance to try him on new products. If you go with a yearly or 6 month subscription you save a bunch of money. For the 6 monther, it's like 19 bucks, and you receive, on average, 35 bucks worth of dog stuff.
Jordan R.
Signing up for this every month is good as every month you get something different for your dog. It varies from different types of treats to toys, it's an amazing price every month to keep your furry little friend happy.
Alicia A.
My two chihuahuas love this box. They love the toys and are always excited when they see new ones. They even love playing with the box too ( as dogs do ). I would recommend this to dog owners who like to spoil their pets.
Sarah R.
Torbay, NL
I purchased this box for my 4 lb Chihuahua. I found this box a little expensive but I enjoyed the products. I had 6 months of subscriptions come. The only con I had was that my dog was too small, even for the small box!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.