BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Angie S.
I get the most amazing products for my furry friend through this subscription box. I never regretted signing up for this. The price is reasonable I would say (I wish it was a little cheaper haha) Overall amazing box <3
Alex B.
Toronto, ON
My dog loved this! He would get excited every time we got mail delivered to the house. My biggest complaint is that they do a lot of themed boxes which can be a little annoying when you do not celebrate American holidays. Other than that, we only canceled because my dog eventually got too many toys.
Olivia P.
When I got my bark box the toy was broken, treats that were in it I would never buy for my dogs so it was a waste of money tbh. Pro is I donated what was in it to a pet charity so the things didn’t go to waste. Wouldn’t recommend
Shannon C.
A good idea, however slightly difficult to ensure you get quality for money as one month is really good and the next is really not that great. It's an OK box but there are definitely much better ones on the market
Becca S.
Louisville, KY
My dog looooooves his bark box. He gets a few new toys every month and lots of different treats to try out. We get the box for large dogs.

The only issue I have with this box is the toys we get are always plush and have a squeaker, and my dog normally has every toy destroyed within 24hrs.
Vanessa H.
Ajax, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not in love because i feel you dont get enough for what you pay for. Feel they dont give you big enough toys even when you say xlarge dog. But love that there on point with shipping. And the dogs notice the box when it comes for them they get excited.
Shannan P.
Brampton, Ontario
I have received a few bark boxes for my dog. He is a small yorkie terrier he goes through toys often and these boxes come in handy along with the other products that come in the boxes. Nothing bad to say about these boxes would recommend them to all dog owner. Its a nice treat for your dogs.
Torie M.
Guelph, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love receiving their monthly barkbox! The company is super great and amazing/helpful customer service as well. It super cost effective and always has the cutest themes. Our household loves it.
Chelsey G.
St Thomas , SD
I absolutely love getting free samples to try out on my pooch! Everything is so well made and they put a lot of thought into what products they send furparents for their canines. Will definitely subscribe again.
Jade T.
Edmonton
A bark box is a box that you get in the mail every month depending on you subscription the most expensive one is around 34$ and the cheapest one is 17$.When you get your box in the mail you will usually get 2 full size bags of treats and 2 toys.Every month bark box has a theme for example a baseball theme they sent me a baseball glove toy and baseball shaped and design treats.I personally don't like bark box because my dog rips the toys in 5 seconds and sometimes she doesn't like the treats I've tried to switch my box the the extra large dog box (150-250 pounds) hoping the toys would be made tougher but unfortunately they just come bigger.I would not order this box again and I don't recommend it.
Courtney D.
Is this worth the subscription for a puppy? Or should I wait for my puppy to be a bit older before subscribing?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the treats in the box made in the US?
Elizabeth A.
Rialto , CA
People who are subscribed do you guys feel like you get your moneys worth out of each box?
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Is the boxes specific to the size of your dog?
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?