BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So here's the thing. My dogs love the toys. They love the snacks. But it's a hit or miss with the chews/snack thing. Sometimes my pug (who the box is for) will eat the chews but sometimes she will literally spit them out. However, she is really picky with her treats and she really loves every bag of treats from barkbox. And the toys from barkbox are the ones my dogs play with the most.
Gemma H.
My husband and I, and of course our dog, love this subscription box. The treats they send are healthy and more often then not organic. The toy selection is the same way. It's a fun thing for the entire family as far as I'm concerned. While our dog hasn't learned to associate the box with it being her's yet, I have a feeling that's in the near future. Each month the box contains about 4 to 5 items, mainly treats with at least one toy normally. We've gotten some awesome toys that we never would have thought to buy this way.
Brittany F.
Austin, TX
I got the winter box which included a big bone, jerky treats, a boot toy and a bear toy. My dog ate the big bone in one day and it made the biggest mess( I vacuumed forever). Unfortunately, the jerky treats were so good that when my dad came over he didn't notice they were for dogs, and he ate the entire bag. The toys were good quality and sturdy. It took my dog a little over a month to tear into one of them. A record!
Anna T.
Vancouver
A great and well-implemented idea in the monthly subscription box genre. I purchased a 3- month subscription via Groupon which worked out to be approximately $19 CAD per box. Barkbox ships free for US customers and Canadians pay an extra $5 per month. While the products have been good quality (no Chinese treats), I cant' say I'll continue with this subscription once I have to pay full price.

At full price ($29 for 1 month, $24 for 3 months, $21 for 6 months or $19 for 1 year) the monthly cost at the lowest would be $24/ month including shipping to Canada. If I were to shop around I feel I would get equivalent if not better value buying on my own.
Anna C.
Barkbox is just lovely, it kept my little dog busy for hours and it wasn't lovely to use as treatable to praise her with, I would definitely recommend for all of your lil pooches!
Sapphire M.
London, ON
I love love LOVE my barkbox subscription. The products are always great and the quality of the treats and toys never disappoints. I hardly buy treats or toys from the store any more. I let customer service know that my one dog is a heavy chewer and now we get toys are are geared to him and his insane jaw strength. Most toys hold up very well. The customer service this company provides is exceptional. I've had one or two hiccups with my boxes and I've had to email customer service. I always got a response back within a few hours and they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and correct the problem. I 100% support this company.
Jasmin G.
Raleigh, NC
BarkBox is so much fun- probably even more for me than for my pup. Roosevelt, my 7 month old Beagle rescue loves to destroy his toys by ripping out the squeaker, and I always take before and after pictures of all the cute toys that are in his monthly box. BarkBox's themes, treats and toys are amazing and i can't wait to open another box next month! Would definitely recommend, because it is a lot of fun and takes away the hassle of buying new toys and treats each month.
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have purchased this as a gift for a friend who owns a rescue dog. I purchased a 6 month supply, thinking I would wait to see how he likes it, and if all goes well, continue the subscription in the future. He really like s it so far,, and gets excited every month for the box to come in. I will definitely be continuing the subscription in the future!
Karla A.
Irishtown-Summerside, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is an amazing product. We've been purchasing it on a monthly basis for our Labrador Retriever for the past year. Every month our boy gets different items and he loves them all! Everything received has been top notch in quality. We did have an issue arise when one of our BarkBox's did not arrive. I contacted BarkBox and they immediately sent our a replacement. Excellent, excellent customer service. I recommend this product on a regular basis.
Crystal N.
I only had a short subscription to this box and didn't renew because I found it to be a little expensive. My dog can only have unbreakable toys which I never got and I found overall the box was too expensive for the amount that was usable for my pooch. Probably great for people without that problem but just not for me.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? I have been wanting to try it for awhile! Does it send good products? Where can I find coupons for it?
Fabienne S.
How much is it for one month?
Courtney D.
Is this worth the subscription for a puppy? Or should I wait for my puppy to be a bit older before subscribing?
Rhea A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really worth it? Do you get High quality products in them? Is there a way to pick what brands you get? We are only feeding our dogs high quality food and treats so I don't want to waste the money and get crappy treats that I can't feed them. And how are the toys?
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?