BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sara P.
Lasalle, QC
Great box! Let's you try out lots of different treats without having to commit to full priced treats and if your dog doesn't like them then you're stuck with them. Trying products that we don't normally see in our local stores is fun and the toys are very good quality
Nicole P.
San Juan
I tried the Bark Box out for one month and my pup really enjoyed. You get to try different products out that you may not have known about before. It is very affordable. My dog really enjoyed her box, I would definitely subscribe to more, would highly recommend!
Andrea B.
Edmonton, AB
I got this for my parents as a gift for their new puppy.  We all love the variety of toys and treats that come with each box. However, because we live in Canada we find with the exchange rate, its too pricy and will probably have to stop subscribing soon :(
Danna Q.
Bogota D.C
Every BarkBox has at least 2 innovative toys, 2 all-natural bags of treats, and a chew, curated from each month's unique themed collection.
It's A totally new experience for you and your pup

Nicole D.
Ajax, Ontario
BarkBox is the perfect box for any spoiled pooch. Each month we can about 2 toys and 3 different kinds of treats! Usually there is a theme to them which is fun! It gives my dog a good variety of toys and treats to try! Haven't been disappointed yet! For about $20/month I get a great amount of product! My dog also looooooves when it comes in the mail!
Jayvelyn C.
Lacombe, AB
My dog loves getting his box every month Quality toys. Quality treats. It is a bit on the expensive side but it's all worth it. The joy that all these toys bring for my fur baby is priceless.
Katie F.
Woodstock, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although the boxes are a great idea it feels like a lot of money to shell out for the few items that come in the box. Especially when some of the items in the box are toys that aren't suitable for particular dogs (small cigar rope came for a big dog).
Lindsay S.
Spruce grove , AB
Amazing monthly box for your pups !! The toys and treats are very high quality and unique .. I'm sure getting barkbox actually saves me money because I don't go into pet specialty stores to pick up treats and leave with an armload of stuff. Great value !!
Sharon H.
Toronto
My husky loves getting his box every month! They provide a variety of treats, and lots of them are ones I don't usually buy but my husky ends up loving it! The quality of the toys are amazing too! The treats portion are generous, and highly recommend!
Leidy P.
Los Olivos, Lima
This was my personal favorite barkbox ever (the happy lunar year)this is, by far, the cutest thing we’ve received from any dog box. The toys we cute and fun, the theme was well done, and most importantly, the dog absolutely loves his toys and treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.