BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brandy A.
Salt Lake City
I saw an advertisement for BarkBox on TV and out of curiosity decided to try it because I have several dogs. It is extremely easy to sign up for the site. And the types of toys and treats that you receive every month have met with approval from my dogs. I am often concerned that's some of the toys and treats that I get are not healthy for my dogs but with BarkBox I feel comfortable giving my dogs the toys and treats that they send.
Holly H.
Beverly, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Bark box has my puppies literally jumping up and down each time I bring it through the door! It contains 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and 1 bone each month in a clever theme. My puppy used to go through toys within a matter of minutes but we are currently on our 3rd month of Barkbox and he has only destroyed 1 toy! Oh and did I mention that they sent us a replacement for FREE!?!? I LOVE IT and will never cancel!
Anita A.
I'm VERY pleased with this service for my two dogs and it seems they know the box every month and get real excited when it arrives. What I love is there's a different "theme" every month and the box has treats and toys pertaining to the monthly theme. If I have any problems with the toys, I contact the company and they rectify the problem right away and at no cost to me!! I've told all my pet parent friends about this service!!!
Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
My dog enjoyed getting these boxes, whenever she saw it on the table she knew it was for her. The themes were cute and the treats she deff enjoyed! Unfortunately the toys she got never last more than a day, they were mostly plush type toys which she eats through way too quickly so I was always having to throw them out. We wound up canceling the subscription when we noticed we get her treats for cheaper on the website chewy
Shavonne A.
Indiana, PA
My dogs absolutely love BarkBox!  So much to the point that they think every delivery box belongs to them and they get excited to see them!  We have 2 bully breeds who destroy toys, and the ones they get are always super durable and last well past the month until they get their new box (albeit in headless, different forms, but we consider that lasting!).  The price point is great for what you get, and has much different stuff than what we can buy locally.
Danielle C.
We had 2 bark box subscriptions for our 2 different sized dogs. The majority of the treats went untouched. Our dogs aren't super picky, but for some reason they didn't care for these. The treats are high quality and healthy- so it's a shame my fur babies refused them. The toys were cute, but didn't hold up for our super chewer poodle. Cute idea but I prefer to take my babies to the pet store and let them pick out their own toy(s).
Amber P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've had it for about 4 months, they are great for my dog, because she loves them, but not great on my wallet. You get 5 items. 2 toys and 3 treat items. I wish I could have it every other month. I don't think it is enough product for amount of dollar, especially when the toy breaks before my dog even has it for 5 min.
Jessica B.
Rogers, AR
This is a subscription box for your dog. Prices are per month and vary depending on which box you choose, you get a mixture of toys, and treats for your furry friend. If at any time your dog destroys a toy, they will replace it for you, if they are allergic to anything they will make sure not to include that and substitute with something else. Customer service is top notch, they truly care about each customer and their animals.
Sophie S.
Burbank, CA
I love that BarkBox gives different toy options for different pups. I am so sick and tired of cleaning up stuffing from when my dog destroys toys, so he gets special chewy and rubber toys each month that keep him SO BUSY (and away from chewing things around the house). It can be hard to justify the month expense, but my dogs also love the treats and I just can't help myself. Seeing them try to open the box each week is so adorable!
Kerri C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just signed up for this and have only received 1 box so far. But the 1st box I think my dog liked. I am going to keep the subscription for another month anyways and see how the next month is and how we like it. I've never had a pet subscription but definitely think that it's a great idea! I have 4 pets, 1 boxer dog, and 3 cats. So if I like this subscription service a lot, then I may try out the cat subscription service too and see how that one is afterwards
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.