BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brittany C.
Tweed, ON
Barkbox was gifted to my 3.5lB chihuahua. While the box was tailored to fit small dogs, the toys and treats were still much to big for him. He needed an "x-small box" in order for the products to benefit him, so we cancelled the subscription, and passed the toys along to bigger dogs that could use them.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this ! My dog loves this ! I highly recommend ! If you wanna try homebrands ! Or even expensive treats ! I love getting gifts in the mail so why wouldn't my dog! I will always get this ! I tell all my friends !
Nina W.
Grimsby, ON
I have had bark box now for a few months and absolutely love it! The treats last me until the next shipment and my boxer dog loves the toys. The toys are durable and certainly squeaky! There have been a few treat that she doesn't like, but that is to be expected when you are given a variety to try! Its just a great way to try new things and of course add to the play collection! two paws up for this one!!
Emily V.
British Columbia
LOVE LOVE LOVE Bark box! Such a great idea. The products you receive within the box are amazing, my dog absolutely adores everything that is sent. It's also a great way to see how many organic and alternatives there are in dog treats and food in general! I was amazed that you get actual toys, sometimes even two in one box. My little guy's toy box is sure filling up fast and he's absolutely loving it.
Shanda V.
Perth , ON
This box is great for your fur babies. You get an assortment of toys and treats every month. The toys are an okay quality if your dog is anything like mine toys don't last often so this box is great to recieve. Also the treat are well made treats your pup isn't going to be eating bad stuff.
Randi K.
Calgary
Oh my dog!!!! We LOVE barkbox!!! We got a 6 month subscription and we have been soooo happy with it!!!! It's like Christmas every month!!!! My dog has health problems and all the treats have been very healthy and natural for him! He's also loved all the toys!!!! Highly recommend!!!
Andreanne V.
Oromocto, NB
Always a great selection of organic treats and amazingly durable toys. My two huge dogs love the box! Make sure to choose the right size for your pup as the toys are more resistant as the size of the dog goes up!
Melissa F.
Vancouver, BC
I had my 2 year old Boston Terrier signed up for this! The stuff that came in the bark box was awesome, however because we live in CANADA and this is an AMERICAN thing, it was hard to find some of the products in the barkbox, like treats, in our stores! Other than that, great value!
Cori B.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Best pet prescription box ever! They always have a great selection, and you can add an extra toy for a nominal fee. They have fantastic customer service and they use only high quality toys and treats. My dog is always excited excited when he sees that little brown box arrive!
Cristina U.
Stoney Creek
I really enjoy getting my bark box and I'm sure my furry friend enjoys it a lot more. The customer service is great too. They helped find the paw-fect size for my little pooch. The treats and toys included are always of great quality. It's definitely great value for the cost.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.