BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Steph L.
We loved barkbox. Unfortunately we had to give it up because the cost was too much with the American dollar. The service is usually very responsive with questions. They also let you choose the toys you want in that if your dog is a chewer or not.
Iwanna K.
Αγρινιο
My overall impression is that bark box is great because rocky  loves it, but I probably wouldn’t subscribe to it every month–I’d order it every few months.barkbox is $20-$29 depending on whether you commit for a year or a month at a time.  You can also pay an extra $9 to get a premium chew toy added.When you sign up, you can select how big your dog is
Katie M.
Aloha, OR
Barkbox is an amazing subscription service that is full of treats, toys and items for your favorite furry friend. Toys and treats included in the box are unique, engaging and best of all, safe for your pup! The treats are always made in the US or Canada, never China, and are organic, as well as often times gluten and wheat free. Best of all, part of your subscription is donated to shelters across the country, which helps dogs still looking for their forever home.
Katie M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Love that they are tailored specifically to your dog's size, age, and breed. The more months you subscribe to, the better the deal is. Can easily create an account online with all of your dog's info. We purchased a 6 month subscription and then received a free month from our pet insurance provider. Would definitely recommend.
J. G.
A bargain, delivered, with quality items. I've been a subscriber for just over a year. Two toys, two bags of treats and a chew such as trachea or stick. Costs less than buying individually. Each month is has a theme ie October- pumpkin pie shaped toy, treats made with pumpkin, making it fun for the dog owner to receive.
Amanda L.
BarkBox always has the best products delivered right to your door every month that makes buying treats and toys a lot easier. All the treats are organic, and the toys are usually tough proof. The boxes have a different fun theme every month that makes it even more interesting to see what it will be every month.
Carol E.
Meus filhos de quatro patas amam os brinquedos da Bark que eles tem são poucos mas eles brincam bastante e até que esta durando faz uns 3 meses que comprei um brinquedo deu uma furadinha mas nada que uma agulha não resolva elas não podem ver os brinquedos que surtam pena que não tem no Brasil recomendo muito
Melissa P.
Winnipeg, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I highly recommend Barkbox for your furry friend!! I bought a year subscription for my chihuahua and I was plenty surprised with the boxes that came in. For the price you get a box full of good quality toys and variety!
Lily C.
Peterborough
Nice variety of treats, but my.dog really doesn't need like 3 new chew toys every month!
The small dog boxes should have more products of a different nature, small dogs seem to go through toys slower than larger dogs
Sarah R.
Bowser
We had barkbox for a year. Loved the unique products, but we ended up with too many fancy gourmet treats that my 'white bread' dogs just weren't interested in, and we ended up with so many toys and stuffies since my dogs aren't 'destroyers'. I did reuse the products as little gifts for our dog friends.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.