BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Angela T.
Indianapolis , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love the Barkbox and so does our Roxy!The variety of different items is fun to receive. She gets excited for all her new things that she is going to rip apart.She is still a teething pup and destroys everything.She especially likes getting to try the new treats that she has never experienced before!
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
My dog, Maggie, loves getting her Barkbox every month.  Each box is curated based on your dogs breed and size.  It always includes 2 toys and a variety of treats.  I love this, because it always introduces me to new brands, and Maggie does not get bored with the same treats all the time.  We ❤️ Barkbox!!
Melissa F.
Timmins
Great box for my dog! The packaging was simple so she knew when the mail was for her.  I love that the box is FULL of products and there are always treats.  My dog loved the toys and I loved being able to choose toy type (plush/plastic) as it meant I wouldn't end up with stuffed animal all over my house.
Jenna F.
Winnipeg, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dogs and I just love this box.  My dogs know what this box is all about and they get so excited with its arrival every month.  Always great toys and snacks for them to try out.  They are never disappointed, I would recommend this box to any pet owner. As a gift to their pooch at christmas or birthday!
Amanda M.
Sault Sainte Marie , ON
I loved barkbox. I unfortunately did not reorder this year because my dog literally had piles and piles of toys and treats from the months previous. We had so many treats we didn't know what to do with them all. I would subscribe again, probably next year when our toy inventory has died down a bit!
Kyleigh P.
Cambridge, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such amazing value for what you get! Always get two toys and two full sized bags of treats plus a chewie. It's enough for both my dachshunds and they love getting mail! They know how to open the boxes themselves
Olivia W.
Clarenville, NL
This company is awesome!! Both me and my pup are excited for our monthly subscription box. My dog doesn't have any allergies but I love the idea of being able to let them know of any allergies and not get treats with those ingredients. The toys are super durable and are so different I can get local.
Melissa L.
Vancouver, BC
It's so fun getting barkbox in the mail. I wish there was an extra small option for dog size, as my dog currently gets the small dog box (she's 7 lbs.) but a lot of the toys are just too big for her. Most months I have to give the toys away to my friends' dog because my dog can't play with them.
Wendy L.
Ottawa, ON
This was a fun subscription with plenty of cool things each month, but at the end of my three boxes, I felt that I could have purchased similar products for a lot less money.  I did receive things that I couldn't have got here in Canada which was really neat but a monthly expense I didn't need.
Teena L.
mirabel, QC
Once in a while I think it's fun to buy a bark box for my dog, the toy is a very good quality and my dog loved it, I think the quantity insie the box was not enough, but even if it was a bit small  the dog him loved everything that was inside, I will definetly buy some more and you sould too!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.