BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
kate j.
Covington , KY
My pup absolutely LOVES getting his BarkBox! So much that every time someone else in the house gets a package, he HAS to stick his whole head inside thinking it's for him! Each box has a theme, depending on the season. There are always two bags of high quality treats inside (with REAL ingredients, not cardboard flavored with meat) and one "special treat, such as a large bone, or chew.  The toys are tailored to your dog's size, and my hundred pound shepherd/hound has loved each of them. They are well made, and he RARELY is able to destroy them. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR
We have 2 dogs and get 1 box a month and it's perfect. They usually include 2 toys and 3 treats in a box. My dogs go through toys really quickly so it's perfect for them! And we don't use the treats as often but they have loved them! Their toys are always so cute and are part of a theme. Also, some dog shelters have a code you can put in and they will send your shelter a portion of their earnings, which is really cool!
Jordan R.
Kingwood, TX
This product is great and your animals will love it! It comes with just the right amount of goodies and a variety. I love how the theme will go with holidays and you get toys of that theme. It's a good purchase and I highly recommend it to everyone!
michelle w.
Gilbert, SC
Of course my dogs like barkbox better than I do. It's a great box don't get me wrong. But their service is 'eh'. I gave them two stars because I had to cancel my subscription in the middle of a 6-month cycle. It took them too long and they kept talking in lame cute dog puns, which is not something everyone wants. Also, they have never once responded to any of my important emails. If you need to speak to someone, make sure you get someone on their live chat on the website.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I have a pitbull and a beagle mix. I tried the large dog box. Most of it was excellent but the toys were not sturdy enough for my pitbull. My wish is that BarkBox would use more indestructible toys for dogs who have strong jaws like pitbulls. After the first box I decided not to continue because the toys weren't going to work with my dog. Most dogs will love this box, however. Just think it over if you have a pitbull.
stacey f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the Bomb for your pet. you pick what size pet you have and every month you get a box with three toys and two to three snacks in it for your pooch. PLUS...if you get friends to join, they get a free box and so do you. The more the merrier. Great great great product! My pooch loves it when this comes!
Abigail H.
Williamston
My furries and I love love love BARKBOX! They get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and a chew every month. They’re always excited to unbox and see what they get. One of my favorite things about these toys is the creativity! They’re always themed and amazingly when my pup inevitably destroys the stuffing of the toy, there’s a squeaky ball or some other toy inside the original toy! Your pups will love this box and so will you!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved this subscription for my boxer! It included different types of treats, toys, and even dog beer! The themes are really great. We got one in February for the Super bowl. We got a football shaped bowl, dog beer, some hamburger treats, a scarf and some other treats. Our boxer approved of everything!
Sarah B.
BarkBox was super fun. We let my dog (GSD, Duchess) open it "herself." She always stuck her nose inside the box first to really take in all the smelly goodness. We were introduced to some awesome healthy dog treats that we still buy today. She also STILL has a toy from the first box we got her (which was years ago) and plays with it all the time. The variety is great and we used almost everything we received.
Danielle E.
Londonderry
These guys are awesome!!! I highly recommend them. The dog, the fiancé, and the kids are excited when the bark box arrives. Blu goes wild with the new toys each month. Only down fall is the snack choice he doesn't evwelike out of the dry biscuits anyway. But literally loves everything else. I personally love that each month is a theme, they crack me right up!! Nice work Bark Box! Props for making it so cheap too!!!
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!
Elizabeth A.
Rialto , CA
People who are subscribed do you guys feel like you get your moneys worth out of each box?
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? I have been wanting to try it for awhile! Does it send good products? Where can I find coupons for it?
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I have three dogs and I really want to try this out, but I'm worried it won't be fare and that one of the dogs will enjoy something while the others wont. How do you suppose I deal?