BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brewing W.
Bark box is so amazing! My dog knows when its Bark Box time I swear he knows the box! He gets very excited and its a fun time for the entire family to see what awesome premium items he receives. The toys are amazing and he loves them very much! The last a long time and its a great value for your dollar!
Brianne C.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog (and I) LOVES Bark Box! As we're carrying the box into the house to open it, Rascal (my chihuahua) is jumping at our legs with excitement. We will FOREVER subscribe to Bark Box. The quality of the toys are better than most you'd purchase at any pet store. Also, the treats are a BIG hit! Rascal begs for treats anytime we're near "his cabinet".
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
K think that this box was great cause my dog loved it and now I have to vet him a other box SL he can havecree toyshe loves toys cause he chews fthem up in like a minute that's how he is and that is why I love him yes I would shop here again and I would tell my fqamliy and my friends to go to get stuff for there pets.
Jazmine  B.
I LOVE bark box!!! Every month a new box of surprises for my frenchie!! The variety and quality of each box is astounding!! My frenchie knows when her box arrives every time she gets so happy I also love the fact that if your pet has an item that he or she likes a lot you can have them put it in the box, you can select what you'd like or have them surprise you! That is awesome! Definitely have recommended this to many of my friends and family!!
Lexi J.
El Paso, TX
I subscribed to bark box about three years ago and my dog loved all of the treats and toys. There was one box with a wool toy that I still have today! Toys usually never last that long with my dog but the toys from bark box do, they are so great! If you don't have time to shop for your dog this is a great service.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I (and my dog) absolutely love BarkBox! He freaked out when we got our first box! The toys are adorable and great quality and the treats are yummy and they are also healthy for my dog and I don't have to worry about what I am giving him. They are all natural and made with great quality items. I was able to get my first box for $5! I thought why not and then it is only $20 a month for 2 toys 2 bags of  special treats and a surprise item!
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
My pet just loves getting one of these each month. They are usually theme specific. So far, my pet has loved almost everything he has received. He is very picky so sometimes he may not like a specific treat they put in the box. If you love your pet and was considering this, try it out! Your pet will appreciate it.
Dolores C.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
My Pitt Toby just received his first bark box the other day. He was soooo excited and went nuts for the toys and treats and the scent coming from box. I myself on the other hand found that it would have been cheaper for me to go out and purchase the items individually rather than get from bark box. I realize you get the convenience of having it delivered to your door but I have signed up to many subscription boxes before and you always get a discount, not charged more! So I was a little confused and bothered by that but my pup did love his box and the toys are still going strong a week later
Jalisa J.
Savannah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore my dog all 65 lbs of her. She is a big time chewer and at 2 her addiction hasn't stopped before I adopted her i began preparing by purchasing a subscription to bark box (crazy dog lady. I know lol) I was surprised at the amount of items I received for the price. The toys didn't last too long at my house but no toy does. She does enjoy the variety of treats just as much as she does the toys! They are always on time too.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
So cute!!! All of my dog's favorite toys have been from BarkBox. Every month has a theme, which is super fun, and includes healthy treats. Boxes are customizable based on your dog's size and also their chewing habits (do they tear everything apart?). I've renewed my subscription several times and even sent them to friends as gifts for their pets.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.