BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Angela P.
Mount pearl, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So cute and always packed with the cutest things. Sometimes things are repeated or the toys are pretty basic for the cost, especially for large dogs. They rarely last long. But he always looks forward to new treats and I'm always excited to see new products out there! Can't wait to start giving them to my new puppy, it's a gift for them and me, so fun to get!
Melissa K.
Calgary, AB
My baby LOVED her first bark box! With the exception of one product she can't have, this box was amazing. The treats were definitely loved as were the toys! Plus I contacted barkbox about the one thing she couldn't have and now they're sending me a replacement treat AND another toy! Such wonderful customer service! Can't wait to see what's in next month's box!
Jenni B.
I absolutely LOVE Barkbox and my 2 dogs! Put those two things together and that makes extremely happy pups! Not only does it make them happy, it also makes me excited to see what new and exciting products we'll be trying out each month. Definitely a must for anyone who wants a special treat for their dog each month.
Arryn Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I adore BarkBox! I have a small dog, and the amount of full sized and healthy treats we get is insane! I ended up alternating the months we get it between me and my parents (who have 4 dogs) because we'd get so many treats and toys. Absolutely worth it.
Riley L.
Love it. Send you so many cool things that cant be found at regular pet shops, and things that usually blend in. My dog used to start jumping on me once he realized what I had each month- he actually got used to receiving it lol. Will be ordering when I get another dog as the only reason I cancelled my subscription is because my dog passed away.
Kimberly C.
Cambridge, ON
The reason I didn't like this was because, my dogs allergic to chicken and all the treats out of the 6 months we were subscribed. - this being said I had filled out that he was allergic to chicken. The toys lasted 3 minutes. When I sent them an email about wanting to cancel they kept pushing more/ different products on me. Would not recommend.
Suza B.
Alexander, MB
I loved getting these in the mail each month! The prices are okay, shipping to Canada is what made me stop. The treats and toys are high quality. I’ve done two 3 month subs and would totally recommend barkbox for anyone who can afford it. My puppy even knew the box by the end and would get excited when we went to pick it up from the mail.
Allison W.
I bought a one month subscription as a gift for my sister's fur babies. They all loved it!! The toys and treats were extremely high quality, & it was such a fun surprise for them all. I loved that it was so easy to send as a gift!! I wouldn't consider it "inexpensive " per se, but the quality is absolutely there. Highly recommend!!
Maureen Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox always sends high quality toys and snack items for my little fur baby.I usually buy my dog toys from petsmart, however the plush toys always get ruined within a few weeks. The barkbox plush toys are made of highly durable material that last forever!The snacks are always made of quality ingredients and always made in the USA.
Abbie L.
England
This monthly subscription is great, it arrives around the same date every month and it doesn't dissapoint. Everything inside fits your dog perfectly. Everything is safe for sensitive tummies and the toys are all super cute. I recommended this box to everyone I know and they're all in love too. Perfect subscription for a new puppy too!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.