BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Elaine S.
El gran danés de mi hermana le encanta, a veces trae treats orgánicos y con sabores nuevos, así vamos probando cuales le gustan y cuales no antes de comprar en grandes cantidades, porque para un gran danés hay que comprar al por mayor.
Stacy K.
Norwich , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog loved these toys!!🐶 He is a little shi tzu and goes through toys like crazy,but these ones lasted  him for a while .. he normally chews through withing a day! we even gave him a little tire and he chewed it but not these toys
Hannah G.
Really nice for all let's because you get a wide variety of stuff from treats to toys to clothes to hats. It is very affordable!! I love the packaging so much it is really nice! I definitely recommend this to everyone who has pets!
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
Love barkbox my dog was obsessed with the toys and I mean obsessed!!!! He loved the treats as well, I can't complain because if he loves it I love it and it's definitely worth the price and eliminates me having to go to the pet store
Bailey R.
Santa cruz, CA
Bark box delivery day is my pups favorite day! He loves to open the box himself and the toys are his absolute favorite! Customer service is also amazing, he chewed through a toy really quickly and they immediately sent a new one!
Rebecca L.
Calgary, AB
My dog loved receiving his monthly barkboxes - he was always so excited whenever mail came! We always got a good variety of treat and toys, which he loved... but the toys often broke pretty quickly as he is a pretty heavy chewer.
Kayla H.
Calgary, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We.got our first box this week and while my dog has loved everything so far. I did find the quality of a few of the toys lower then what I would both in the store. I think the box is a great value but just don't expect the best.
Holly C.
Toronto
We love is box at our house. It has a great value and keeps my pup entertained through the month. The toys and treats are always of the highest quality. They even have deals for owners who's pups destroy all their toys SO COOL!
Chrystal D.
We lived this service for our little dog. She loved most of the treats and every toy that came in the box. She was always excited to open it with us. If we get another dog I. The future we will likely reorder the subscription.
Tayler G.
Mildmay, ON
I have 2 dogs and I signed up for bark boxes a few months ago, both my dogs love this purchase and have found many new favourite toys and treats! The quality of everything in the boxes are great and I can't wait to receive more!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.