BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Melissa L.
Vancouver, BC
It's so fun getting barkbox in the mail. I wish there was an extra small option for dog size, as my dog currently gets the small dog box (she's 7 lbs.) but a lot of the toys are just too big for her. Most months I have to give the toys away to my friends' dog because my dog can't play with them.
Wendy L.
Ottawa, ON
This was a fun subscription with plenty of cool things each month, but at the end of my three boxes, I felt that I could have purchased similar products for a lot less money.  I did receive things that I couldn't have got here in Canada which was really neat but a monthly expense I didn't need.
Teena L.
mirabel, QC
Once in a while I think it's fun to buy a bark box for my dog, the toy is a very good quality and my dog loved it, I think the quantity insie the box was not enough, but even if it was a bit small  the dog him loved everything that was inside, I will definetly buy some more and you sould too!
Antonia K.
Scarborough, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I Love barkbox! My dog gets super excited when I bring in his pupscription. It's as if he knows the box is for him. Overall the box is super cute and comes with good items. My dog loves the toys that come in the box. Sometimes the snacks and treats are a little off, but overall great to try out.
Karlie W.
Langley, BC
If the Canadian dollar was not so bad, I would continue this forever. My dog actually got to know what it was when it arrived. Totally worth the value, minus the conversion rate. All the products my dog loved and even the treats were extremely great quality ! I hope I can order again one day !
Stylanna E.
St. Catharines , ON
Every month my dog has loved every toy and treat ! I've received this for over a year and will always get it !! It's so much fun to watch my dog get the product. I just wish it wasn't as expensive, I would recommend this to any pet owner.  The treats are always healthy choices too
Denise C.
Toronto
BarkBox is the best dog-subscription box on the market. They're so innovative and always come up with new themes each month, keeping it fresh and exciting for both the dog-parent and the dog!  My dog is 6 years old and I've been subscribed to BarkBox for 5 years and will continue to keep it!
T R.
A little disappointed. I received treats that caused my dog an allergy... which he had never had before. Also the toys did not last an hour my dog just chewed them up. He also didn't seem very interested in some of the toys, they just sit in the corner. But some of the treats were spot on.
Jackie J.
The quantity of products and the size of the products received within one monthly subscription package is outstanding. The treats last my pup the entire month. However, seeing as I have a full grown Rottweiler, the included toys generally last a day or two, but never more than a week.
My dog is a mix of Shepherd and Husky , which means she is a big dog . She loved the toys but she is kind of picky when it comes to treats . That being said she didn't love all the treats . Either way I would definitely be placing another order of the box and I would also recommend it !
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.