BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Becca S.
Louisville, KY
My dog looooooves his bark box. He gets a few new toys every month and lots of different treats to try out. We get the box for large dogs.

The only issue I have with this box is the toys we get are always plush and have a squeaker, and my dog normally has every toy destroyed within 24hrs.
Shannan P.
Brampton, Ontario
I have received a few bark boxes for my dog. He is a small yorkie terrier he goes through toys often and these boxes come in handy along with the other products that come in the boxes. Nothing bad to say about these boxes would recommend them to all dog owner. Its a nice treat for your dogs.
Chelsey G.
St thomas , ON
I absolutely love getting free samples to try out on my pooch! Everything is so well made and they put a lot of thought into what products they send furparents for their canines. Will definitely subscribe again.
Jade T.
Edmonton
A bark box is a box that you get in the mail every month depending on you subscription the most expensive one is around 34$ and the cheapest one is 17$.When you get your box in the mail you will usually get 2 full size bags of treats and 2 toys.Every month bark box has a theme for example a baseball theme they sent me a baseball glove toy and baseball shaped and design treats.I personally don't like bark box because my dog rips the toys in 5 seconds and sometimes she doesn't like the treats I've tried to switch my box the the extra large dog box (150-250 pounds) hoping the toys would be made tougher but unfortunately they just come bigger.I would not order this box again and I don't recommend it.
Deirdre M.
I love the variety of toys and treats you get in each box, and the fact that it's tailored to the size of your dog. However it's pretty expensive and if you only have one dog, toys can start piling up fast.
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
My little dog loves bark box as there's always so many things he loves in them. Toys and treats!! He gets excited every time the postman arrives now and he loves the excitement of opening it too! Good quality also
Haley F.
My dog absolutely loves the bark boxes we receive in the mail. I love to see how excited she gets when they come in. I just recently signed up and I couldn't be happier with what we have received thus far
Jo T.
My dogs loved the treats and toys in this box. Very good for the money. Products are full sized you get treats,grooming products or dog toys. Always arrived in time and made one of my dogs love the post man.
Charlene F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pooch has never been happier! This box has a good mix of food and toys and the price is amazing. Great quality toys and the box is always themed. I have a 6 month subscription and will for sure Renew.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I'm on my second month of BarkBox and I love it! It helps me spoil my pups without having to actually shop! I think the price is fair considering what I would spend at the pet store to buy the same items. I definitely recommend subscribing to BarkBox if you have fur babies!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.