BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jordan R.
Signing up for this every month is good as every month you get something different for your dog. It varies from different types of treats to toys, it's an amazing price every month to keep your furry little friend happy.
Sarah R.
Torbay, NL
I purchased this box for my 4 lb Chihuahua. I found this box a little expensive but I enjoyed the products. I had 6 months of subscriptions come. The only con I had was that my dog was too small, even for the small box!
Alicia A.
My two chihuahuas love this box. They love the toys and are always excited when they see new ones. They even love playing with the box too ( as dogs do ). I would recommend this to dog owners who like to spoil their pets.
Alejandro Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
   esta pagina es ideal para comprar y consentir a tu mascota con un juguete peluche o premios la verdad que no lo conozco y me gustaria probarlo lo cual son naturales todos sus productos por lo que eh visto en la pagina
Tiffany M.
surrey, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE Barkbox!!!! My girls look forward to this every month. It comes with 3 treats that are either made in Canada or the USA and 2 toys. Use code GUCCI when you subscribe to get a FREE BOX added to your subscription 😉
Angie S.
I get the most amazing products for my furry friend through this subscription box. I never regretted signing up for this. The price is reasonable I would say (I wish it was a little cheaper haha) Overall amazing box <3
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked the concept of BarkBox but i didn't like the number of treats and toys that came in the box. I felt like there should be more toys of a better quality for how much the box costs. I cancelled my subscription because of this reason.
Tema S.
Toronto, ON
BarkBox is endless fun for my little guy. Delicious treats, fun toys, good value for the money. My monthly subscription means I have more treats and toys than my dude can use! Planning to donate some to a local rescue.
Alex B.
Toronto, ON
My dog loved this! He would get excited every time we got mail delivered to the house. My biggest complaint is that they do a lot of themed boxes which can be a little annoying when you do not celebrate American holidays. Other than that, we only canceled because my dog eventually got too many toys.
Olivia H.
Absolutely love this service! So exciting when it comes through the door and it is always amazing quality products inside. My dog always loves the treats and toys and I will definitely get these bark boxes again! ❤
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.