BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alden W.
Forest, VA
I seriously loved getting a bark box for my dog Sulli. He would get so excited when he saw the package at the door and would practically help me rip it open. He got some awesome treats and even cuter little toys. I loved the themes they did and how it was all set up, but I hated how much it cost. I wish it would have been slightly cheaper. I ended up cancelling because my dog is a destroyer and chewed all of those cute little toys up within minutes.
Regiene P.
I love BarkBox. I post every subscription boxes I have plus Barkbox with my dog’s picture in it. He loves the box too! Everytime we have a delivery, he is so very happy to see a box. The toys are nice and he loves the treats. They have great customer service too! One time they gave me free replacement of a product I ordered from them since it didn’t fit my dog. They are so nice about it and sent us two toys. How amazing is that?! All the thumbs up!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love to unpack their bark box. The toy selections are great, and the treats are quality treats I would actually feed my dog. I was worried they would be junky and not good brands, so I was thrilled to see that was not the case. I wish there were more infrequent options because my dogs really don't need that many toys. Until they start picking them up and putting them away, that is! If you have a dog that tears through toys, this is a great way to have a steady supply of treats and toys.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the best thing I’ve bought for my dogs! Every month they go through the box like children. We added an extra toy so it’s a little more expensive than a regular box. I recommend this to anyone with dogs. They are by dog size and even some for excessive chewers!
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
K think that this box was great cause my dog loved it and now I have to vet him a other box SL he can havecree toyshe loves toys cause he chews fthem up in like a minute that's how he is and that is why I love him yes I would shop here again and I would tell my fqamliy and my friends to go to get stuff for there pets.
Brianne C.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog (and I) LOVES Bark Box! As we're carrying the box into the house to open it, Rascal (my chihuahua) is jumping at our legs with excitement. We will FOREVER subscribe to Bark Box. The quality of the toys are better than most you'd purchase at any pet store. Also, the treats are a BIG hit! Rascal begs for treats anytime we're near "his cabinet".
Jazmine  B.
I LOVE bark box!!! Every month a new box of surprises for my frenchie!! The variety and quality of each box is astounding!! My frenchie knows when her box arrives every time she gets so happy I also love the fact that if your pet has an item that he or she likes a lot you can have them put it in the box, you can select what you'd like or have them surprise you! That is awesome! Definitely have recommended this to many of my friends and family!!
Brewing W.
Bark box is so amazing! My dog knows when its Bark Box time I swear he knows the box! He gets very excited and its a fun time for the entire family to see what awesome premium items he receives. The toys are amazing and he loves them very much! The last a long time and its a great value for your dollar!
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
Easy to order. They have a great easy to use order form, easy picking what you need online. These companies are affordable and need to order no more than once every month or longer. This has been my favorite pet products purchase and very fun to do and new toys, treats, nutrition, ect. Every time. Were very thrilled!
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I tired this box for my Lab. She love it so much. When I walk through the door with this box in my hand she starts jumping for joy ever time! she enjoys all the treat and toys they send and so do I. We have tried so many different brands. because of BarkBox. If you have a dog you should sign up. they will love it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.