BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Leidy P.
Los Olivos, Lima
This was my personal favorite barkbox ever (the happy lunar year)this is, by far, the cutest thing we’ve received from any dog box. The toys we cute and fun, the theme was well done, and most importantly, the dog absolutely loves his toys and treats.
Paige K.
My two great pryneese love getting bark boxes! They look forward to seeing what is inside each time we get them a brand new one. If you want to surprise your furry friends-I highly recommend subscribing!! I love subscribing and hope others will too.
jess s.
Cincinnati, OH
signed up for the dog super hero box, super fun! the specialty treats are my dogs favorite! but didn't really like the superheroes chosen. the toys are super durable and have lasted my 30lb dog months. i recommend it, just not the superhero edition.
Chantal U.
Moose Jaw , SK
There are lots of fun toys for dogs and mine absolutely love the treats that you sometimes get in them. I have been getting them regularly and have watched many other YouTubers receive and absolutely love them also. Will definitely subscribe again
Caitlin V.
Ottawa
The toys are a little non-durable. My dog went through them pretty quick. He loves the treats though. But the BarkBox still hasn't come and it's past the date it said it would arrive. You can't get out of the subscription if you sign up for a year.
Jennifer Z.
BarkBox is a great subscription for dogs. Each month you get some toys and two snacks. They usually have a theme for each month. Toys are made in the USA. And even more importantly, are the invitations as well.

The people working there are very nice too! I explained that having a big dog (pitbull) and a small dog (Boston terrier) and had a discount code, but could only use it once. They actually make s special code just for me for $ 10 in each box currently going because I was putting two boxes.

In the end, I ended up unsubscribing because I only had so many goodies in my hand and the toys did not last long - they were nothing but plush and my dogs like to eat the plush so it might have lasted a few days.

This box constantly offers coupon codes and make references for free boxes and I highly recommend it! I still sub in a box here and there as they really care about dogs.
Karin T.
I have 2 boxer sisters that re very high energy.  They are wonderful family dogs and I like to treat them occasionally.  My girls seem to have an inner sense of when their barkbox arrives.  They go absolutely crazy sniffing it every time it arrives.  I love to see them when they are enjoying the contents of their barkbox!
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually think that this is a great box I think that it is quite varied within what toys you get it I'm not necessarily over keen on the teats that are in the box because the flavours are sometimes a bit out there and my dog doesn't like them
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This box is a really cute idea. I tried it for 3 months and overall it was ok. I found it pricey for what you got and the toys were very cheaply made. They fell apart quickly. The treats and other things you get are fun and great to share with your pet.
Vanessa H.
Ajax, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not in love because i feel you dont get enough for what you pay for. Feel they dont give you big enough toys even when you say xlarge dog. But love that there on point with shipping. And the dogs notice the box when it comes for them they get excited.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.