BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Chantal M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly love this idea when i saw this come out why not suprise your fur baby totally worth the price and seeing the enjoyment of the dog its amazing plus its great quality
Devin C.
Prestwick, Prestwick
Fab subscription box for dogs ! My two dogs absolutely love it! Great selection of treats, toys and chews ! Will keep getting it and highly recommend it to dog owners
Forrest Jamie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've gotten two boxes so far and my pup is absolutely loving it. He's little for a lab but goes through toys in no time. I upgraded for free for heavier chewers, though too late for it to start this month but customer service sent an extra toy for the heavier chewers since he won't get that box until May. I love that the treats are all natural and healthy - nothing like the (affordable) stuff in stores which is total garbage. That being said - it's still a pretty expensive subscription unfortunately.
Sarah N.
Burlington, ON
Lots of goodies and toys for your furry friend. Always have a good variety of treats to. My dog is picky though so it's hard to find a treat or toy that he likes.
Justine K.
Orillia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my subscription to BarkBox. My dog gets so excited every month when the BarkBox arrives - he seems to know it's for him! I like that he always gets more than 1 toy and a couple of different types of treats in the box. Unfortunately he is very fussy and will only eat specific treats that come in the box. All that said the website is super easy to use to start a subscription and the customer service is great if you have any questions or concerns. The only downfall is I can't seem to track the box after it's been shipped (I can't on my phone anyways). Overall my dog and I love receiving the BarkBox monthly and we both get excited to open it and see what theme the box is each month! Highly recommend for anyone who loves to spoil their dogs! BarkBox
Kelly Jo L.
Tahlequah, OK
My dog can tell when her barkbox arrives and loves getting into it. I enjoy that it comes with a variety of treats and toys. My dog is just over a year, so this really helped us explore types of treats and toys for her. I've discovered several treat and toy styles I would have never picked for her that she actually really enjoys.

The stuffed toys tend to be lower quality and she destroys them often really quickly, which is a bummer. If it feels absurdly fast, BarkBox has superb customer service-- I have complained about a couple products and they immediately send out a free replacement toy. I appreciate that immensely. However, I don't want to complain about every toy that only lasts a day and I don't want to pay $9 for the "tuff chewer" option, especially since I don't consider my dog a hard chewer-- she doesn't destroy her other stuffed toys as often as she does these.
kimberly C.
APO
My pup, husband and I absolutely love this box! It's a monthly subscription for about $20-25 a month. In a regular box you get two toys, two bags of treats and a chew for your fur baby. I think it is worth it because all of these items are very expensive on their own. Our fur baby loves all of his toys! It's also personalized to you dog. You have the option for the size of your dog, if they are a chewer or a shredder, or if they have allergies! If you really like a toy or treat you can go back on their site to order more.
I recommended this box to all of our friends and now we all can't wait to get it every month.
The picture is an example of a type of box you can get, but they are always different!
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for the wonderful dog in your life. Its filled with treats, toys and accessories, all from reputable companies. A coworker signed up her pitbull and she couldn't stop raving about it so I signed up my little rat terrier too! But for him I found it wasn't worth it. He has some allergies, doesn't eat raw hides/bones and also can be trusted in plain site with a stuffy toy, so I found I was giving away items to friends dogs more than I was keeping for my own. I also found the price for what I was getting became too steep once the Canadian dollar dropped.

If BarkBox allowed for a more tailored box due to preferences or allergies, I would definitely sign back up again!
🎀 N.
Monastir 5000
"great idea" mentioned in 20 reviewsSeems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days.
Elyse A.
Sudbury
The bark box is great. My dog enjoyed many of the products that were sent. I did first hear about the product on television. It is reasonably priced and has a range of goodies for your dog to enjoy!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.