BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
kirsty r.
Broxburn, West Lothian
I buy this for my dogs and they just love it! They know as soon as the box comes that it's for them and they are in for a treat and a new toy! All treats are from 100% natural/organic ranges for dogs so I know it is good for them and they are not going to get any chemicals etc in their treats sometimes they even get flea treatments or dog shampoo or dry shampoo etc it's brilliant they always deserve a treat just like all of us
Brittney P.
Grande Prairie, AB
My dogs love this box and get so excited to open it. I have a dog with food allergies and both of my dogs are very strong chewers. I love that they have options that accommodate both of these needs because it makes it more worth it. Still 3 months after their first box my dogs are playing with the original toys they received. Also the treats have all been dog approved. They also have excellent customer service.
Roxanne v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was a bit worried of what products my pup would be getting. She's a picky girl but loves some good treats. The box isn't so expensive for two toys and three treats. All the treats are healthy for dogs and real ingredients come first, no by product or chemicals. The toys are cute to theme and versatile. They even have an option to text or call if your puppy isn't statisfied. They truly think of the dogs.
Jennifer M.
Grandview, MB
My dogs always love getting their Bark Box each month. It's great to try out different kinds of treats to find new ones that they really love. Both my dogs love each of the toys they get too. It's great that if there is something that's a favorite we can order more from Bark Box!! Highly recommend for anyone who loves to spoil their pets. The absolute favorite treat we have ever gotten is the Etta says crunchy chews. Ever time I'm at the store I need to re stock those for our treat jar! Etta Says! Crunchy Duck Chews Gift Pack
Theresa M.
St, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets so excited when a bark box is delivered! Quality toys, chews and treats everytime! My only complaint is that she destroys the toys she loves so quick haha! The box themes are always on point and adorable. Unfortunately, as a Canadian, we don't get the same value for price due to exchange and shipping. With a discount code, multi-month subscription, or Groupon makes it a bit easier.
Alyssa C.
Yellowknife , NT
My dog loved everything in this box. The treats were all safe and the toys were adorable. Usually he chews through a new toy within the 24 hours that he gets it in, but the toys in here lasted a few weeks which is tons of time for him. There is an avocado toy that's still going strong, so I would highly recommend this box.
Rhonda K.
SCARBOROUGH, Ontario
I thought it was worth the money and my dog loved their toys and treats. She really likes the duck chews. We got the box one Christmas and really liked the clothing that came in the box also. The toys were really good quality as she still has them and hasn't broke them yet.
Meagan H.
Deseronto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What a great idea this is! I tried it for my dog and have never been disappointed once in the last 6 months! She now recognizes the box when I bring it in the house and jumps and barks for joy! The products inside are also nothing short of fantastic! Pick the box that works best for your budget, lots of options for any size dog! Highly recommended for all the dog parents out there!
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
It's fun getting treats and toys for your dog every month especially because I will be the first to admit that I don't always buy him these on my own enough. The only thing I didn't really like was that everything was usually American and hard to find in Canada if you ended up liking the product. I also discontinued to save myself some money but may consider it again in the future.
Caran T.
Chester, MD
I am only giving bark box a three because I threw away many of the toys. My dog did not like them. She did however enjoyed getting toys and treats in the mail. I am sad to see barkbox go. But I also order from cheer.com so I'll just make my own bar box and it's cheaper.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.