BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Arryn Z.
Los angeles, CA
I adore BarkBox! I have a small dog, and the amount of full sized and healthy treats we get is insane! I ended up alternating the months we get it between me and my parents (who have 4 dogs) because we'd get so many treats and toys. Absolutely worth it.
Iwanna K.
Αγρινιο
My overall impression is that bark box is great because rocky  loves it, but I probably wouldn’t subscribe to it every month–I’d order it every few months.barkbox is $20-$29 depending on whether you commit for a year or a month at a time.  You can also pay an extra $9 to get a premium chew toy added.When you sign up, you can select how big your dog is
Holly M.
Stayner
My pups are so excited when this box comes in. It typically comes with two toys and treats. The themes are always adorable and the price is right. I am on a yearly subscription and will continue to purchase afterwards. Most of the toys lasts a while too. I still have most of the toys sent and we have had barkbox since Xmas and too very playful dogs!
Riley L.
Love it. Send you so many cool things that cant be found at regular pet shops, and things that usually blend in. My dog used to start jumping on me once he realized what I had each month- he actually got used to receiving it lol. Will be ordering when I get another dog as the only reason I cancelled my subscription is because my dog passed away.
Kimberly C.
Georgetown , ON
The reason I didn't like this was because, my dogs allergic to chicken and all the treats out of the 6 months we were subscribed. - this being said I had filled out that he was allergic to chicken. The toys lasted 3 minutes. When I sent them an email about wanting to cancel they kept pushing more/ different products on me. Would not recommend.
Suza B.
Alexander, MB
I loved getting these in the mail each month! The prices are okay, shipping to Canada is what made me stop. The treats and toys are high quality. I’ve done two 3 month subs and would totally recommend barkbox for anyone who can afford it. My puppy even knew the box by the end and would get excited when we went to pick it up from the mail.
Allison W.
I bought a one month subscription as a gift for my sister's fur babies. They all loved it!! The toys and treats were extremely high quality, & it was such a fun surprise for them all. I loved that it was so easy to send as a gift!! I wouldn't consider it "inexpensive " per se, but the quality is absolutely there. Highly recommend!!
Abbie L.
England
This monthly subscription is great, it arrives around the same date every month and it doesn't dissapoint. Everything inside fits your dog perfectly. Everything is safe for sensitive tummies and the toys are all super cute. I recommended this box to everyone I know and they're all in love too. Perfect subscription for a new puppy too!
Maureen Y.
Barkbox always sends high quality toys and snack items for my little fur baby.I usually buy my dog toys from petsmart, however the plush toys always get ruined within a few weeks. The barkbox plush toys are made of highly durable material that last forever!The snacks are always made of quality ingredients and always made in the USA.
Kendra M.
Our dog Axel loved getting his own mail, and we loved seeing him so happy.  A major drawback for us was how easy it was for our destructive chewer to destroy all of the toys.  We really loved the treats, so healthy.  In the end, the subscription was too expensive for us to continue, but we would've loved to keep going.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.