BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
We tried this one time when we got a deal on it and we really liked the things that came in it for our two golden retrievers only thing I would say is the dog toys aren't really realistic for big dogs because my golden stood up real quick and I wish there were more sturdy but still a great idea and I would try it again
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
This is my first time subscribing to this monthly subscription box and my dog absolutely loved it! It had such a nice variety of things for my dog to try and play with. The toys were cute and innovative. I would definitely recommend this box to my friends and family and even on my blog. Even the treats felt very gourmet but yet had such ingredients, all natural and no by-products used either so I can feel comfortable and confident that I'm giving my puppy something good for her.
Kimberly D.
I love doggie subscription boxes. I ordered a California-themed box from BarkBox and received great items. Two toys, a palm tree and a fish taco, the latter is still one of my dog's favorite toys. Everything was high quality, including the treats. It is slightly on the expensive side, so I just chose 1 box, as opposed to every month. They do a great job of marketing, with the designed box and a little magazine. The brand is really lovable.
Selena M.
Greensboro , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is such an amazing subscription box! I was so excited to get it for my dog but he was so picky and only liked the toy that came with it. I wanted to cancel my account because I realized my dog wouldn't really use anything that came in the box but before I could I was charged. I had to get online to chat with someone for about 30 minutes before my account was cancelled and I was given a refund. Doesn't have the best cancellation policy IMO
Regiene P.
I love BarkBox. I post every subscription boxes I have plus Barkbox with my dog’s picture in it. He loves the box too! Everytime we have a delivery, he is so very happy to see a box. The toys are nice and he loves the treats. They have great customer service too! One time they gave me free replacement of a product I ordered from them since it didn’t fit my dog. They are so nice about it and sent us two toys. How amazing is that?! All the thumbs up!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love to unpack their bark box. The toy selections are great, and the treats are quality treats I would actually feed my dog. I was worried they would be junky and not good brands, so I was thrilled to see that was not the case. I wish there were more infrequent options because my dogs really don't need that many toys. Until they start picking them up and putting them away, that is! If you have a dog that tears through toys, this is a great way to have a steady supply of treats and toys.
Alden W.
Forest, VA
I seriously loved getting a bark box for my dog Sulli. He would get so excited when he saw the package at the door and would practically help me rip it open. He got some awesome treats and even cuter little toys. I loved the themes they did and how it was all set up, but I hated how much it cost. I wish it would have been slightly cheaper. I ended up cancelling because my dog is a destroyer and chewed all of those cute little toys up within minutes.
Brianne C.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog (and I) LOVES Bark Box! As we're carrying the box into the house to open it, Rascal (my chihuahua) is jumping at our legs with excitement. We will FOREVER subscribe to Bark Box. The quality of the toys are better than most you'd purchase at any pet store. Also, the treats are a BIG hit! Rascal begs for treats anytime we're near "his cabinet".
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
Easy to order. They have a great easy to use order form, easy picking what you need online. These companies are affordable and need to order no more than once every month or longer. This has been my favorite pet products purchase and very fun to do and new toys, treats, nutrition, ect. Every time. Were very thrilled!
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the best thing I’ve bought for my dogs! Every month they go through the box like children. We added an extra toy so it’s a little more expensive than a regular box. I recommend this to anyone with dogs. They are by dog size and even some for excessive chewers!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.