BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for the wonderful dog in your life. Its filled with treats, toys and accessories, all from reputable companies. A coworker signed up her pitbull and she couldn't stop raving about it so I signed up my little rat terrier too! But for him I found it wasn't worth it. He has some allergies, doesn't eat raw hides/bones and also can be trusted in plain site with a stuffy toy, so I found I was giving away items to friends dogs more than I was keeping for my own. I also found the price for what I was getting became too steep once the Canadian dollar dropped.

If BarkBox allowed for a more tailored box due to preferences or allergies, I would definitely sign back up again!
🎀 N.
Monastir 5000
"great idea" mentioned in 20 reviewsSeems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days.
Elyse A.
Sudbury
The bark box is great. My dog enjoyed many of the products that were sent. I did first hear about the product on television. It is reasonably priced and has a range of goodies for your dog to enjoy!
Marissa S.
London , ON
Me and my two pups are absolutely in love with Bark box. I have never seen them so excited then when that box is delivered and they go crazy to open it. It is seriously the funniest and cutest thing. The customer service is over the top easy and helpful. I recently didn't receive my February box, contacted customer service and with no hassle they added an extra month to my subscription as well as sending me a few of the items from the box I missed. If you get this box which I highly recommend, you will NEVER have to buy another toy or treat ever again. We are stocked for life and bark box is amazing.
Charmander P.
My dog loved these boxes so much! I purchased a 6 month subscription about a year ago and every month my pooch would go nuts when it showed up. The quality of the toys is amazing as my dog usually goes through pet smart toys quite quickly but the toys in bark box he cherishes and was able to chew without braking them. The treats also are of amazing quality and reading the ingredients you can tell that nothing suspicious goes into them. I am looking forward to getting my dog a renewal for Christmas as when I tried switching back to buying treats and toys from my local pet stores they look so cheap and unhealthy in comparison. Great job BarkBox!!! I defiantly recommend this subscription it is well worth the money.
member-029e7
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Highly highly highly recommend, the treats are amazing, the toys are super amazing quality, and they have discounts quite often. My pup likes it a ton, he LOVES the treats, and the toys are some of his favorites
Liz M.
Toronto, ON
People always give gifts to new parents, well we were no different. We welcomed a little puppy to our lives and as a gift we received three months worth of Bark Box. I was so excited that not only did it give me something to open each month, but it provided toys and HEALTHY treats for our little guy! One of the toys that came with our second box is by far his best friend, besides me of course..lol These boxes were so much fun for us to open and really enjoyed how full they were of amazing tips and variety of foods. Each month was something new and exciting, i HIGHLY recommend this subscription box to anyone having or knowing someone with a Furry friend ;)
Diana H.
Montreal
Every month is CHristmas for your dog! Each month, a themed box is sent to your dog. Whimsical, cute, practical toys, snacks with pure ingredients, and cute leaflets are in the brown box. Every Month you are allowed to report if your dog totally rejected something, and they give you a choice of replacements, no charge, which is sent out immediately.  We only rejected once, and they were so good natured about it, funny, really! We stopped after a year because we were accumulating too many toys. ( is there such a thing, asks my dog?) I LOVE this organization, and they deserve their success.
Sierra B.
Sumas, WA
I love bark box. I am going into my third year of subscriptions with this company and have nothing but good to say about them. They have a great app and online store. Their customer support is great. They replaced a box that was lost in the mail no questions asked. They have top of the line dog chews and treats that have no grains! They have high quality toys and great themes to their boxes every month. My pup even knows the word bark box and freaks when she sees any shipping boxes as she thinks they are all for her. They will tailor the box to the size of your dog and you can list allergies.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love BarkBox! Not only do we get great toys and treats each month, but the staff is wonderful to work with. I've had them for over a year. 3 issues have came up, which BarkBox went above and beyond to fix. Their Scout's Honor is great! I enjoy their e-mail blasts and their social media. Honestly, I was sold after my first box arrived and my only dog at the time cried in excitement over his toys. Now whenever a box arrives, my pups can't contain their excitement. It's definitely worth it!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.