BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First off, the products are decent, and they are not the problem. The problem is the complete lack of customer service and their extremely shady cancellation system.

I used a code/coupon to get a free BarkBox, but it turns out I'm on a 6-month subscription and even when you submit a cancellation form to them, it's never really "canceled," they will still charge you for 6 months, and the only thing that is canceled is the renewal after the 6 months. I actually managed to get my subscription permanently terminated, or so I thought. The subscription seemed to be "terminated" for a week or two, and then I was charged AGAIN, and now it's back at the "canceled" status. Currently trying to terminate it again, I've changed my credit card, and I've deleted my shipping address.

Yes, they are fine if you're looking for a single-month subscription, otherwise, DO NOT buy this!
Krysten K.
Sherwood Park
Our dog knows when I come in the house with his BarkBox. The variety of toys ans treats is amazing. Our dog is not a big chewer so now he has an overflowing toy box! The customer service is amazing and quick. I wish there was a similar box in Canada as it gets a bit pricey.
Tiffany C.
Thunder Bay
My absolute favourite subscriber box!! first off, their customer service is AMAZING. If your dog doesn’t like a particular bag of treats you can email them and they will send you an alternative! They let you keep the old treats so I usually donate them to my local animal rescue! Love how they care about our little dog’s and they often send personalized little messages to your pup! My dog loves opening her box and gets so excited for her new monthly toys and I absolutely adore each months cute theme. Some of the toys are so unique and hilarious and often start a conversation in your house! I feel like I get my money’s worth in every box!
Sophie H.
Lachine
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love love love the Barkbox that he receive each months. My little Willie is hard on his toy and I have new toys each month. The toys are well made and my little dog have a hard time to destroy it. Very good product and the treats are so love by Willie. Good price for the quality items that we receive.
Shauna E.
Grunthal, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that there is a subscription box for my dog! The price is very reasonable for the amount of products your puppy receives! I love that every box has a fun theme and that the snacks are always really healthy! The only downside to this is that unless my dog's toys are made of tough silicone or plastic, he has ripping them, tearing them apart and eating them. He played with his toys until the squeakers fell out and I had to throw them out. Despite this fact, I have decided to continue his subscription for now so that I can wrap his December Barkbox up and put it under the Christmas tree!
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog and I love barkbox, it’s an amazing , very helpful company! My dog always gets excited when he sees the mail man now it’s so cute. Since he’s a pitbull I don’t have to worry about bringing him into petsmart, and he still gets an awesome toy experience.. every month! I love the company so much, I definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This monthly subscription box is a great treat for any dog! I had previously subscribed for over a year and was very impressed with every box we received! Great selection of toys and a variety of treats each month gave my dog something to look forward to when each box arrived. Fun and enjoyable to open for both dogs and humans. I do wish there was an option to receive more treats than toys and vice versa. My dog is so very gentle with his toys that we now have SO MANY, which is why I didn't renew my subscription when it expired. I believe they do offer free shipping to Canada now, (used to be $5) so that's a huge savings!
Roukaya G.
mediouna
"I'm really impressed with BarkBox, and more importantly, my pup loves it. There's a good mix in every box. He always gets a few kinds of treats, a plush or squeaky toy, and sometimes another type of toy or dog care product. It's actually turned me on to new products that he loves, like a toy he got a few months back that's for chewing but has hard-to-get treats embedded. That was a favorite. Plush toys also don't last long with him, but he loves them. It no longer bothers me that he eventually rips them up, because I know we're getting a new one any day.

The only downside is that he now feels the need to aggressively investigate any cardboard box brought into the house, and it can be annoying to fend off a jumping dog while you're trying to bring in the mail."
morgie b.
Winnipeg
My dog has ripped apart every toy we got for him. I mean it’s cute to open up and find all these things for him. As well my dogs have suffered from pretty bad diarrhea from some of the treats that were given, must’ve been as my dogs were not used to the ingredients.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoyed it. The treats are all natural. The toys however did not stand up well with my boxer. I also have to note how great their customer service was. I would recommend this box to someone who has a dog that doesn’t destroy stuffed toys in 5 min.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.