BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jacob C.
Always love spoiling my fur baby! Barkbox came to my attention when a client started subscribing for her pup and brought me some things he wasn't so fond of. Can't win them all! So far my pup has liked almost 90% of what we have received from our subscriptions. Tasty treats that aren't made of garbage, up and coming brands, toys toys toys! Not much in the clothing department which I am very happy about. I think my furry friend would encourage me to continue with these deliveries for sure.
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
I thought this was a fun box to get some fun treats for my pup in the mail! I like that you can choose by size, but I wish they would add a smaller option for teacup dogs because some of the items in the small box are still too big for my teacup Yorkie! I had to cancel the subscription because with shipping to Canada, the box ended up not being worth it, but it was fun while I was getting it!
Jess W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I started out with a 6 month subscription to Barkbox and now I purchase it every month. My dog actually knows when the Barkbox comes for him and he starts to freak out and run around and tries to open the box. All of the toys are durable and fitting for him. You have the option to choose between a small dog, medium dog, and large dog. Each box is custom made for your size of dog. It's definitely his favourite day of the month and it certainly makes me smile to see my dog so happy!
Amanda V.
Our dog loves getting his BarkBox! The process to order it was easy and we received the box in a timely manner. It was one of the best purchases we've made for our dog as it came with a great variety of treats and toys. Our dog is pretty rough with his toys and the toys have lasted over a year. The treats were healthy and good quality as well. Everything was appropriate for our dog's size. There wasn't anything in the box our dog didn't like. We continue to purchase BarkBoxes!
My-Tran T.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox was a worth it subscription if I was within America. However being Canadian the price exchange made it too expensive. Over $50 a month. My dog is a Corgi, she loves everything in the box more then I did. The toys break pretty quickly but I guess she is rough on them anyways. The treats are nice to try, she loved them all and I find them worth it. However there is always one very cheap item, once I got poop bags. Great idea, however long term, it gets very expensive.
Chelsi K.
Porthill , ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love Our barkboxes! I get the small & cute size for My Yorkies.
They are love the toys that They get every month. Though I will admit I was a little sad at how They did Their Halloween & Thanksgiving themes.
We pay $21 a month for 2 full size toys, 2 different treats & 1 harder chew treat.
The staff at barkbox is amazing & goes with Thier shipping.
I highly suggest if You have a dog to order them a barkbox
Carolina R.
My dog is in love with this box and me too! The treats does not last more than a week and the plushies ans toys are soooo cute that sometimes i want to keep them for me hahaha All the things in the box are made from a really good quality and totally worth it! The people working there are very nice too! I explained that having a big dog (pitbull) and a small dog (Boston terrier) and had a discount code, but could only use it once. They actually make s special code just for me for $ 10 in each box currently going because I was putting two boxes.
Crystal N.
I only had a short subscription to this box and didn't renew because I found it to be a little expensive. My dog can only have unbreakable toys which I never got and I found overall the box was too expensive for the amount that was usable for my pooch. Probably great for people without that problem but just not for me.
Andrea P.
Buenos Aires
When it comes to Frida (my little chihuahua) I behave like a mom, for real. I just want her to have the best toys, treats, bones, clothes, everything. This box was like Christmas morning for us, we didn't believe the amount of toy that it had, we wanted to play with everything (so we did)
This box it's highly recommended for you and your furry little friend!
Laura W.
All three of my dogs, Beagle, Chocolate Lab, and Husky/German Shepherd, loved the items that came in our BarkBox. The treats smelled great, and were a lot healthier than the brands we got in our local Pet Store. We got our first box over 3 years ago and some of the toys are still being loved to this day.
I had an issue with one of my monthly boxes never arriving once and they ended up sending me an extra one next month. Great customer service!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.