BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Carly P.
Carleton Place, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally do not find that the Barkbox is worth it for me. My dog is allergic to all grains and poultry, and he does not like stuffies. For the price, I am better off to go to the pet store and buy him treats and toys that he will be able to eat/play with. The first month free is also a bit of a scam.. you are locked in for 6 months and they keep charging you no matter if you cancel or not.
Lauren M.
My 3 month old puppy, Beau, absolutely LOVED his first BarkBox!! Both of us had so much fun seeing what was inside and every item included was really wonderful quality. The only issue I had was the time it took to ship the box to us! Overall I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with a dog!
Julia B.
St. John's
I bought my corgi the bark box for his second birthday with their 5 dollar coupon code and we’ve continue to receive them every since. He loves all the toys and the themes are super cute!!
Paige S.
Saint john, NB
I think the box is a great box to buy for your furry friends. One con about the box is that the toys don't last that long. so that's the only con I can think about the rest are all pros like my dog is a fussy eater and so far we have not found a treat he doesn't like so I have to only give the product a 4 star I hope they will improve
Meredith D.
We have two french bull dogs who love to tear everything apart. They love getting new toys every month and the themes are always so fun! You can always count on amazing toys each month.
Taylor M.
Windsor
It's a cute service. They give you 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and some sort of dog chew. Somehow dogs just know that the mail is for them, which is pretty funny. The toys and the bags of treats are made each month by barkbox to fit with that months theme, which is cute. The customer service is also really good. I'd give them 5 stars, but they're fairly pricey and the toys aren't nearly add indestructible as they market them to be.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
M dogs love the box every month and getting to try new treats and toys, i love that i dont have to do the work and go out and look for new things and that you customize it to your dog
Ashley M.
Windsor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow! These boxes are so much fun!! My dog gets excited when she sees the box come to our house. The monthly themes are so creative and the treats are great too! Love this company!
Megan H.
Penniac, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these boxes! They have great toys- many which have been chew proof for my big chewer. The treats are high quality and never has my pup not liked one. Sign up is easy so is the subscription but I wish they had a every second month option.
Phebe M.
Currabubula
This is fantastic stuff for your dogs my dogs loved it I would try this just to see what it is like. I'm sure you'll love this. I rate this 5 stars I will 100% shop here again in the future this is a fantastic website.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.