BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Beth H.
Cinderford , Gloucestershire
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these boxes! I love how everything is different and my dog loves everything! It gives the opportunity for my dog to try out new, good quality stuff! Easy to do a subscription and can cancel any time! Love it!
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I find this subscription so cute ! It gives lots of new things I wouldn't normally buy. It's a great value for your money . My only dislike is even if you select a tougher toy they are still easy to destroy . My dogs love it !
RavenBlaize D.
I honestly suggest anyone with a dog to atleast try this for a month. It was the best Christmas present I could be gotten for my dog. The products lasted longer than certain stuff we've used before. 10/10 paws up!
Diana S.
Pickering, ON
Amazing service. My puppy knows when her box comes in that she’s getting new toys and treats. The new monthly theme makes it great because it’s always something different for the dog to try it. She lives for them.
Torie M.
Guelph, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love receiving their monthly barkbox! The company is super great and amazing/helpful customer service as well. It super cost effective and always has the cutest themes. Our household loves it.
Kiki M.
Mississauga, ON
Has great toys that my 2 dogs love. Durable toys, which are important as my dogs rip through most toys within minutes. The treats are tasty and of good quality. I try to feed my dogs the natural products.
Emily B.
Toronto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the toys and how customizeable it is for dog size, chewing intensity, allergies. Customer support has always been so great about helping me. Love giving this as a gift to new dog owners as well!
Molly G.
kitchener, ON
I haven’t personally bought it but I have family members who have and it seems like such a great idea! My puppy is always into trying new toys and treats and it gives me a feel for what she might prefer
Cristiana M.
Kitchener, ON
My dogs love the toys that come in the box, however they only last a short amount of time. I wish they would include more durable products. Jagger and Dexter love all snacks and treats that come in BarkBox!
Ashleigh B.
West Kelowna, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such an amazing service. Love being able to spoil my little fur baby for such an amazing price. Each box is loaded with such wonderful things each month. Everyone needs to try this at least once!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.