BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Gretchen B.
Ostrander, OH
This is a game changer at my house! With 2 very destructive dogs, this is so worth the money! I love that they get to try out something new each month and there is an opportunity to purchase again via the app or website. It is so worth the monthly fee!!
Lexie B.
Fairmont, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This subscription service is well worth it for what you get. Three toys and three treat options for under $30 is not doable in a regular pet store. My dog loved every treat from this subscription and looked forward to it every month. As he got older and bigger, I cancelled. He destroyed the "tough" toys in under 20 minutes.
Carol p.
Bath, MI
BarkBox is a wonderful treat for your dogs. I get 1 every month for my dogs so they get a suprise every month. I have the 12 month subscription and i get 3 bags of full size treats for my dogs, plus they get 3 new toys every month as well. My daughter get so excited to open her BarkBox for her fur babies when they arrive. Every month its something different
Richeny M.
CARROLLTON, TX
I have a year long subscription with bark box and they are amazing! My dog loves every treat and toy that comes along with it! He is apart of the destroyers club so toys don't last long in our house. but bark box solves that issue with the monthly subscription!!! Not to mention every theme for that month is soooo cute!!! Except we did get a repeat month once. (they sent us the same toy and treats/theme as 8 months ago and that was disappointing)
Kimberlie R.
philadelphia, pa
My dog, Otto and I adore bark box.  we look forward to it every month.  Otto even knows the box.  you get great toys and treats for the cost.  My dog, in the past, would not eat the fancy treats, but they are much better now!  The toys are his favorites!  treasures them all!  It is such a good treat to receive right at your door!
Marie L.
I have 3 dogs: a husky, a pomeranian, and a schnauzer, The moment the mailman knocks on the door and drops off the package my dogs go crazy. They already know that their monthly treats are at the door. I love these boxes just as much as they do! Each box has its own theme. The one I received today was actually Alice in Wonderland themed. They have the best treats made out of top quality ingredients, the cutest squeaking toys, and fun photo opportunities that you can use and hashtag to be featured on their instagram. definitely recommend it.
Cierra C.
Omaha, NE
Barkbox is such a fun idea for furry friends! Though I have a large bulldog who is a shredder and most of the toys didn't last too long there have been a select few that have last months and been more than worth the subscription cost! In particular their destroyers club that allows you to post pictures of your pup to earn credits on new toys is AMAZING! absolutely love this service and if you had a dog who was a little more gentle on toys it's a must!
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Bark Box! The company had a  facebook promotion for a free first box and then I purchased an additional month to see what the fuss was about. The box contained three treat-type products and two toys. At the end of my two month subscription, I decided to discontinue the subscription due to the cost; however, when we went to cancel the subscription, the company offered to give us a $5 discount per month on the subscription. Since, we have received several boxes.
Teresa L.
Overall, I am satisfied with this box. If you’ve noticed there were only 4 items included this month which is a little less than normal. While I like that 2 toys came, I would of preferred 2 durable toys and not something that will be destroyed in a short amount of time.The total for this month’s box was $36.50 and I only paid $19. So far paying $19 a month for dog treats & toys is still worth it and Rocco is thoroughly enjoying being spoiled.
Amy W.
Buffalo, NY
I have two very large dogs. A Great Dane and a Chocalate Lab. They have torn up toys from every pet store. Our Barkbox is for larger digs and for Chewers. We get two toys in every box and about three treats. All treats are different each month. They are organic treats made with real food. My dogs enjoy it every single month. It's priced great for what we get
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.