BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I started getting this for my dog last month she loves it she looks for it every time the mail man comes the little toys are adorable and the treats are very good quality it’s worth the monthly payments too because most of the stuff they send cost way more in the stores Best thing I brought her and she loves everything they send and it’s just freaking cute
Courtney V.
Overall we loved it along with our pup!
Though our pup would end up ripping a toy, but if emailed they would replace it no questions asked!
Treats were always good and with my pup who has a sensitive stomach had no issues with any of the chews or treats! 👍🏻
I’d recommend but if your dog is a chewer I’d switch too a better and higher quality chewer box!
Lorena M.
I signed up for BarkBox for the first time this month & my dog loved his box! He got 2 types of treats, a chew product & 2 toys! Let me tell you about my pup, he’s about 5 yrs old, 90lbs, a lab/sheperd mix, & he destroys toys in no time. The two toys jhe got from this box this month are still going strong! Usually stuffed toys are gone within 2 day, but not these! He loves the treats, the theme this month was New York & he got treats that are pizza flavored & hot dog flavored. The best part they are actually shaped & detailed to look like those foods. It’s great!
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I absolutely love Barkbox. I tell my friends all the time, if I had to keep only one subscription, I would give up all my beauty subscriptions and keep Barkbox. They send two toys a month, two bags of treats, and a chew treat. I have had Barkbox for over a year now. It has saved my furniture. My dog is a shredder. He needs a constant supply of toys to keep him out of trouble. The toys they send are cute and well thought out for a dog’s sensory needs. Each box is themed, and if you have the Barkbox app, you can take a theme photo of your dog using it.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I really enjoy Bark Box, and so does my dog. My dog chews constantly and she's notorious for ripping apart anything that isn't made by Kong, so I was VERY skeptical about getting a box due to that. However, the toys that she received are very durable and high quality. I was very impressed. Chessie has liked everything in her boxes. I love Bark Box!
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
Finally gave in and bought my dogs their first BarkBox. I spent a little extra money and got them both their own separate box. Let me start off by saying that, it was such a good idea to them their own separate box as the boxes are meant for only one dog. Secondly, the toys were amazing. They last forever and the Statue of Liberty ball in last months New York box was my dogs favorite. He even brings it to bed with him😂 The treats were a different story.. I have two 75lbs dogs. The treats sent to us were the size of cat treats. I was basically testing my dogs since I didn’t want to feed them 10 tiny treats that equal 1 normal sized. I ended up giving them away to my mom’s 5lb dog who can actually enjoy them.
And lastly, it took me three separate tries and 5 different people to cancel my account. 4 stars because it can be improved but we definitely enjoyed the toys.
Jessica L.
We loved having our barkbox come for our dog. He loved them. It was a really neat to get them and try new things. It seemed a little expensive over time, we decided to cancel it and just buy a toy/treat ourselves. Saved a bit of money. If we make a little more money in the future, it's something we would definitely sign up for.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
My Stitch is spoiled and toys can be expensive especially since he’s still a puppy and has a bit of pitbull in him! However  since I started subscribing to BarkBox I’ve been saving money. Each box is affordable and packed with goodies. The themes are super cute too! Last month was “Prom”. He received 3 toys and 3 treats.
Paige L.
Reno
We have only been subscribing to this company for a short time, but what I have experienced so far has been incredible. Their amazing customer service is so refreshing compared to previous experiences I have had. One of the toys we received was ripped before we got it and they immediately fixed the problem, sending a new one no questions asked. Just this week I had a question about subscription types that were best for my puppy, and they were so helpful and reinforced my already strong love for the company. Not to mention the awesome creativity and thought they put into each box. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a dog they love to spoil!!
Erica R.
I cannot get over how much I LOVE barkbox! I have a large dog, who always chewed toys to pieces. I would love certain designs of other brands, but he would always TEAR the crap out of everything. Since ordering barkbox, my dog does not chew the cr** out of ANY of the toys sent in this box. He loves every single one of them like a baby. The treats are enough to last until the next month. AMAZING
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.