BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
latasha W.
Madison, AL
I love love love this subscription. It is so amazing. It is very affordable, and I will always get it until the quit selling it. pros are it has everything you dog wants and needs. It comes especially equip for each dog. cons are it takes forever to get another one but hey its only once a month right. I would for sure recommend this product to everyone who has a dog. Once you get them for awhile the dogs start realizing what days they come in  and they get so excited they absolutely love them.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you love your dog? Good, then you need this. You get a ton of great stuff for the price. The box themes are SO CUTE. They also have the most amazing customer service. My little Kiko LOVES packages - whether they’re is or not, he likes to help open boxes. When his BarkBox comes in the mail every month it’s like he has a sixth sense for it. He goes crazy. He loves his special delivery.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox takes the stress out of puppyhood-toy-and-treat testing. Seriously. We were going to the pet store at least once a week trying new toys and treats to see what he would like. Now we get a box every month filled with goodies without the trip! If he doesn't like something, they send a new one. He's a heavy chewer, so we messaged customer service and they are AMAZING and put him on a heavy chewer plan. We get virtually indestructible toys now! They last longer and he's happy. I love BarkBox so much.
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
I've done the box for about 6 months now and so far it has been great! I'm not sure if everyone gets the same box but mine usually averages at 2-3 treats per box and 2-3 toys as well. I usually get 5 things in the box every month. I have two dogs and when that box shows up they always know it's theirs! They love it! The only down side is that mine dogs are pretty big and the toys they put in there are just destroyed in minutes. Not the most durable but it's still a good subscription.
Emaly D.
Conway, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I spoil my dogs to no end and already spending money on them every month for treats and toys this seemed perfect for them. They have loved every treat and toy they have gotten. (Treats are all organic and natural ingredients) If you don't like a certain kind of treat or toy (Such as training treat for bigger dogs) you can email them and they will make a note and not send you those again. Great company! I love seeing my pups light up when their box arrives! Definitely well worth it!
Heather K.
Horseheads
My pup loves Barkbox!!! He gets very excited when the box is delivered to the door and I can barely open the box! He is the type of dog that will tear a new toy apart in minutes, but with Barkbox they last a little longer than usually. The box also comes with snacks and chew bones, which Max loves!
Ashlee G.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love BarkBox! I have two rascal dogs who love tearing up toys! The BarkBox sends a box every month with 2/3 toys and some yummy treats! Although I love this idea, the toys do get torn up pretty quickly BUT they do have a thing where if your dog destroys their toys, you can send them pictures and they will give you credits to purchase new toys! Highly recommend!
Taylor R.
I absolutely love BarkBox! They deliver high quality toys, and treats. The best part is there is a theme with each box. Also if you have a dog that destroys toys instantly you can request toys that don't have any stuffing inside. They'll send you more durable toys. If you add up how much everything is worth in each box it's really a great deal !
Merissa A.
Okay, so I got this for both my dogs. One is for my chihuahua/poodle and the toys were big for him and I selected a small dog and he ended up not like the todays. My other dog is a golden retriever and she loved these toys! I recommend this for people who have big dogs because the toys are big for a small dog. I would subscribe to this again but it’s kinda pricy for me. Also the treat it came with I never let my dogs eat and it’s just gross but I would highly recommend this!
Marlena W.
BarkBox NEVER fails to impress! I have an Australian Cattle Dog and the toys are just right for him. It's affordable and there's different plans for everyone. BarkBox is fun because each month there's a different theme to the box for your pups! The BarkBox App makes your subscription and experience easy and enjoyable. Get your fur child the BarkBox today, you won't regret it!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.