BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kelsey K.
Corcoran, CA
Barkbox is a very convenient and creative monthly subscription for our furry friends. I have two dogs, a pitbull mix and a husky mix. My dogs breeds are very active, the treats that come in the box variety between boxes usually one to two bags of treats. My dogs like to chew and I normally give them the toys that come in the barkbox. Usually within the same day or the next, the toys are totaled. I'm giving barkbox three stars because of the quality of the toys in the box.
Lara Ellen P.
Foley, AL
Our fur-baby goes crazy when her Barkbox comes in. She knows that box is for her. We have a Golden Retreiver who is rough on toys. When we first started getting the boxes the toys did not make it past 5 min. They have improved the toys big time and the treats are always wonderful. I love that they take her grain allergies into consideration. Barkbox is great! I would highly suggest you give it a try. It's way cheaper than going and buying treats and toys from the store!
Anna S.
Sanford, NC
I have two smalls dogs. I purchased one barkbox for them to share and they absolutely love it! The toys were great quality, one of my dogs is a chewer so that being said they lasted longer than most of the toys I've given her. They bone loved the treats. They are spoiled rotten so I will probably get two barkboxes for them so they don't Have to share. I highly recommend this product for any dog moms or dog dads out there looking to spoil their fur babies (big or small)
Nicole B.
Homestead, FL
This is for my dog baby Suzie SaraMichael I adopted her back in January. Shelter says American Bulldog mix she looks like a boxer and chews like a big girl. So I had to request to give her some heavy duty toys at no extra cost. She would destroy the normal plushies in an hour. They have special treats in the boxes that she has not denied she shares those with her 14 year old sister Winny (Daschund) she's more into treats than toys. So she also looks forward to the Barkbox.
Chrissy A.
Branford, CT
I love that this box offers Healthy treats for my pup and he loves all the toys. They have great customer service when I felt that my dog tore through some of the toys to quickly they changed the subscription to fit his chewing need and also sent some new toys to replace those that didn't last more then five minutes with a pit boxer mix! Only con is that it can be expensive at 20$ a month but to me I'd spend more on treat then what I get monthly anyway so it's worth it.
Kaitlyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got my first BarkBox in the mail for my puppy Garth and it is so great! I love that all of the treats and toys are made in the USA and are grain free and healthy.  It makes me feel a lot better giving him things that I know are good for him.  I also got the first box for only $1! Crazy dog parents-- you need to subscribe to this!
Holland P.
Royse City, TX
I just recently purchased one of these. It came super quick and was decorated in a really cute theme, which they change every time you get another order. The toys are very durable and my dog loves them. It also comes with different bags of healthy unique treats that my dog goes bonkers for. Subscription for this is billed and shipped every month. which you have options to choose from on how much you want to spend. I would recommend this product and so would my dog!!!
Angela G.
Marion , TX
Absolutely love every Barkbox we receive. I always get an extra toy/treat in the box because I have 2 puppies. They love all the toys they get, and they last a long time. A lot longer than most store bought toys. The treats are healthier for them than the regular store bought treats. On top of all that, it saves me so much more money a month. I can spend $40 at a store and the treats/toys only last a few weeks. With the Barkbox, my puppies toys last several months.
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
My baby Sebastian and I love BarkBox!!! I think the price point is perfect considering the amount of products you get. Everything is full sized (no sample sizes) and pet and eco friendly. Every month Sebastian gets toys and treats so I never have to go to the store to buy these because they come straight to my house. The company is very friendly and easy to work with as well and you can cancel at any time which is perfect. I highly recommend anyone with a dog to consider BarkBox!
Xiomarie M.
Brooksville
I've got 5 dogs, I orded the small box because I'm also a stay at home dogmom. I take care of the house while everyone's working. So money is little low on pampering ourselves and our babies. But just like anything else nutritious and good for you it will be expensive. I just ordered one box to see if I liked it and if it was worth the money. Once I'm done with school and have a job I'll deffinitly be able to spoil them but for now they're still as happy as can be
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.