BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For a small fee you receive monthly a nice box delivered to your door.
My dogs know when it comes and all gather around me just waiting for me to open the box. Each dog gets their favorite from the box. It's full of whimsical squeaky toys, great flavored dog treats. Usually 2 bags of different treats & some sort of chew stick or flavored bone. My dogs love it!
Ju-lie T.
BarkBox is amazing for your dogs. I have two amazing dogs who are totally different. BarkBox meets the need for both of them. I love how you can personalize your own BarkBox. The only thing I don't like is that you can't just order one BarkBox whenever you feel like it because it does get pricey after a while. Luckily though you can end your subscription.
latasha W.
Madison, AL
I love love love this subscription. It is so amazing. It is very affordable, and I will always get it until the quit selling it. pros are it has everything you dog wants and needs. It comes especially equip for each dog. cons are it takes forever to get another one but hey its only once a month right. I would for sure recommend this product to everyone who has a dog. Once you get them for awhile the dogs start realizing what days they come in  and they get so excited they absolutely love them.
McKenzie N.
Tempe, AZ
I love this product. Every month my dog gets new treats and toys, and I don't think I've had to buy treats at the store since we started BarkBox. The one thing I love about it is that the treats are all grain free, so they're healthier for my pup. But the one thing I don't like is that I can't give him the toys they send, because he's huge and he rips through the toys in .2 seconds. If I could improve one thing, it'd be the quality of the toys.
Whitney M.
Kingsport, TN
Had a great groupon special for this.  Got to try it for free and really easy to cancel if you do not want to continue getting monthly boxes that are automatically charged to your card.  Great products of treats and toys for your 4 legged friend.  Our dog Spot has loved the green squeaker ball and blueberry dog cookie that came in this box.  The bark sticks were a little small for him and we would have to take them away and throw them away after he ate 1/2 of it so he wouldn't choke on the rest.
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
I've done the box for about 6 months now and so far it has been great! I'm not sure if everyone gets the same box but mine usually averages at 2-3 treats per box and 2-3 toys as well. I usually get 5 things in the box every month. I have two dogs and when that box shows up they always know it's theirs! They love it! The only down side is that mine dogs are pretty big and the toys they put in there are just destroyed in minutes. Not the most durable but it's still a good subscription.
Elmer M.
Bark box has gave me the comfort of staying home and having a surprise for my dog every month. What is really cool about bark box is every month bark box has a different theme like a sushi team. Which was great for my dog Mimi she really loved the sushi Chew toy she received she plays with it almost every day she also received treats and a pigs ear which she loves to eat. I recommend bark box to everyone who owns a dog both you and your dog will receive a wonderful surprise every month.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox takes the stress out of puppyhood-toy-and-treat testing. Seriously. We were going to the pet store at least once a week trying new toys and treats to see what he would like. Now we get a box every month filled with goodies without the trip! If he doesn't like something, they send a new one. He's a heavy chewer, so we messaged customer service and they are AMAZING and put him on a heavy chewer plan. We get virtually indestructible toys now! They last longer and he's happy. I love BarkBox so much.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you love your dog? Good, then you need this. You get a ton of great stuff for the price. The box themes are SO CUTE. They also have the most amazing customer service. My little Kiko LOVES packages - whether they’re is or not, he likes to help open boxes. When his BarkBox comes in the mail every month it’s like he has a sixth sense for it. He goes crazy. He loves his special delivery.
Taylor R.
I absolutely love BarkBox! They deliver high quality toys, and treats. The best part is there is a theme with each box. Also if you have a dog that destroys toys instantly you can request toys that don't have any stuffing inside. They'll send you more durable toys. If you add up how much everything is worth in each box it's really a great deal !
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.