BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Whitney G.
My boys and I LOVE BarkBox. Every month they get treats and toys delivered to our door. When you sign up, you choose what size your dogs are so they can send treats and toys that are appropriate. My Suge goes bonkers every month for the squeaky toys and Riley can't wait to try the treats. Overall it's a great value because the treats and toys have all been great quality. I love this subscription box and have even given a few as gifts.
Mildre S.
I have only amazing things to say about bark box. The toys are durable and creative. My dog has loved every single item and it takes him months to completely destroy them so they're a good investment. He's liked every treat although some more than others. I do love that the treats are not "cheap". Every box comes with a theme that fits every item perfectly. They recently made changes to bark box so you can get a monthly subscription to try it. It is a bit on the expensive side, but worth it.
Katrina P.
['Amherst ', ''], NY
Barkbox is hands down my favorite subscription box. It's filled with good quality toys, treats, and chews that my dog loves. I currently subscribe to the 3 toys a month box that's only 30$ which is a steal for two bags of healthy treats, three toys, and a chew for my dog. I could not recommend this box enough if you have a puppy at home you love to spoil!
Jennifer J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For a small fee you receive monthly a nice box delivered to your door.
My dogs know when it comes and all gather around me just waiting for me to open the box. Each dog gets their favorite from the box. It's full of whimsical squeaky toys, great flavored dog treats. Usually 2 bags of different treats & some sort of chew stick or flavored bone. My dogs love it!
Ju-lie T.
BarkBox is amazing for your dogs. I have two amazing dogs who are totally different. BarkBox meets the need for both of them. I love how you can personalize your own BarkBox. The only thing I don't like is that you can't just order one BarkBox whenever you feel like it because it does get pricey after a while. Luckily though you can end your subscription.
latasha W.
Madison, AL
I love love love this subscription. It is so amazing. It is very affordable, and I will always get it until the quit selling it. pros are it has everything you dog wants and needs. It comes especially equip for each dog. cons are it takes forever to get another one but hey its only once a month right. I would for sure recommend this product to everyone who has a dog. Once you get them for awhile the dogs start realizing what days they come in  and they get so excited they absolutely love them.
McKenzie N.
Tempe, AZ
I love this product. Every month my dog gets new treats and toys, and I don't think I've had to buy treats at the store since we started BarkBox. The one thing I love about it is that the treats are all grain free, so they're healthier for my pup. But the one thing I don't like is that I can't give him the toys they send, because he's huge and he rips through the toys in .2 seconds. If I could improve one thing, it'd be the quality of the toys.
Whitney M.
Kingsport, TN
Had a great groupon special for this.  Got to try it for free and really easy to cancel if you do not want to continue getting monthly boxes that are automatically charged to your card.  Great products of treats and toys for your 4 legged friend.  Our dog Spot has loved the green squeaker ball and blueberry dog cookie that came in this box.  The bark sticks were a little small for him and we would have to take them away and throw them away after he ate 1/2 of it so he wouldn't choke on the rest.
Elmer M.
Bark box has gave me the comfort of staying home and having a surprise for my dog every month. What is really cool about bark box is every month bark box has a different theme like a sushi team. Which was great for my dog Mimi she really loved the sushi Chew toy she received she plays with it almost every day she also received treats and a pigs ear which she loves to eat. I recommend bark box to everyone who owns a dog both you and your dog will receive a wonderful surprise every month.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you love your dog? Good, then you need this. You get a ton of great stuff for the price. The box themes are SO CUTE. They also have the most amazing customer service. My little Kiko LOVES packages - whether they’re is or not, he likes to help open boxes. When his BarkBox comes in the mail every month it’s like he has a sixth sense for it. He goes crazy. He loves his special delivery.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.