BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Where do I start, I love this company and the products they ship. They send durable toys that my 83 lbs crazy dog can't destroy and when he did, I contacted them on Facebook and they were so concerned and sweet. Sent a new toy out within days. The treats were all natural and was a huge hit with my dog. Dishing out the money upfront was scary but never regretted it!! Was worth the money.
Meme M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My goodness, this box made me realize just how smart my dogs are!  I swear they know when this box arrives and they surround me until I open it for them!  I get two, the small and large dog boxes (2 chihuahuas and 1 Rotty).  The toys are always fantastic quality and I have discovered so many fantastic treats that are so much healthier for my dogs and made in the USA!  I highly recommend this box, even if you only do a three month subscription, you (and your pups!) won't be disappointed!
Kristen T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is a really great subscription box for your pup! I have a little one that doesn't play with toys, but Loves treats & a German Shepherd that loves toys. Bark box sends really cute themed boxes every month, it usually comes with 2 treats, 2 toys and a bone or personal treat (instead of biscuits). My pups get pretty excited when the package comes in! I love the box because my German shepherd loves to chew up her toys which it totally fine because I know there's 2 more toys coming in next month!
Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
This box subscription is OH SO AMAZING! They always send super cute toys and threats. I've always gotten 2 good size toys and at least one or two gourmet treats and a bone or vice versa.  They toys are of good quality as are the other treats. They always do a holiday theme around each holiday and they ARE DEFINITELY ONES TO GET. They are not exspensive and you will pay 2 and 3 times the amount in store for the same products. I have loved every box I have gotten from them. I have not ever been disappointed.
Elizabeth S.
Okay so first and foremost my dogs absolutely LOVE Barkbox! It never disappoints and the toys are made out of tough material! There's only a few that they tore up but all in all it holds up well. I'm also very picky with the kinds of treats I feed my pets and they always send the best treats! If you have every considered getting Barkbox, please do! You will be so happy every month when it arrives and the cutest thing is seeing your pet try to open the box and get really excited knowing that it's for them!!!
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What makes someone happier than seeing their dog happy? Barkbox gives you just as much joy as your pup. It is so worth the inexpensive amount of money for their subscription. Who has time to go waste their money at overpriced places like Petsmart? Why not pay a small fee and get bones, treats AND toys delivered right to your door?! The toys are all very durable! You can even customize your box to the size of your own dog! Go online. Register for barkbox. You and your pup can thank me later BarkBox WE LOVE BARKBOX!
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
As a mildly crazy animal lover, I think this is a super cute idea and I'm sure my dog appreciated each new box but unfortunately I had to cancel because I just felt that it was too costly. When compared to comparable treats or toys, it wasn't too bad but monthly seemed excessive and you can call me cheap but I think there should really be a smaller budget box.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love barkbox so does my puppy. I just got my first box from them and it is lovely. My puppy and I both enjoyed opening and trying out new products. All the toys are so high quality. I definitely recommend it to everyone who owns dog. BTW, I thought spending almost $40 for a month for bark box is too much and tried to cancel it but they gave me cheaper option to only pay $19 a month. That's such a steal.
Morgan V.
My dog absolutely loved receiving this package every month. The treats ingredients were always great quality and I was so happy with the variety we always received even though my dog has many allergies. The toys usually were destroyed pretty quickly but that's okay because he tears apart everything! If I wasn't going back to school I would still be purchasing these each month. I will be renewing when I graduate! I recommend this to everyone the value is phenomenal and I can't say enough good things.
Whitney G.
My boys and I LOVE BarkBox. Every month they get treats and toys delivered to our door. When you sign up, you choose what size your dogs are so they can send treats and toys that are appropriate. My Suge goes bonkers every month for the squeaky toys and Riley can't wait to try the treats. Overall it's a great value because the treats and toys have all been great quality. I love this subscription box and have even given a few as gifts.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.