BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lara Ellen P.
Northport, AL
Our fur-baby goes crazy when her Barkbox comes in. She knows that box is for her. We have a Golden Retreiver who is rough on toys. When we first started getting the boxes the toys did not make it past 5 min. They have improved the toys big time and the treats are always wonderful. I love that they take her grain allergies into consideration. Barkbox is great! I would highly suggest you give it a try. It's way cheaper than going and buying treats and toys from the store!
Kaitlyn L.
I just got my first BarkBox in the mail for my puppy Garth and it is so great! I love that all of the treats and toys are made in the USA and are grain free and healthy.  It makes me feel a lot better giving him things that I know are good for him.  I also got the first box for only $1! Crazy dog parents-- you need to subscribe to this!
Abbie H.
I love barkbox but it's honestly way too many treats, toys, and money to get a monthly subscription. What I love to do is get one of their seasonal/holiday boxes once or twice a year. You can do one time boxes, but just be careful that you don't accidentally get roped into a subscription you don't want. Also be prepared that, like any subscription box for humans, your pup won't always be crazy about all of it, but they should always be able to find a couple favorites!
Xiomarie M.
Brooksville
I've got 5 dogs, I orded the small box because I'm also a stay at home dogmom. I take care of the house while everyone's working. So money is little low on pampering ourselves and our babies. But just like anything else nutritious and good for you it will be expensive. I just ordered one box to see if I liked it and if it was worth the money. Once I'm done with school and have a job I'll deffinitly be able to spoil them but for now they're still as happy as can be
Arlene H.
Bark boxes are amzing. And for anyone with a dog i recommend. It is amazing that i dont have to go to the pet store for treats and toys, beacause i just end up spending way to much money. But with the barkbox i get new toys and treats every month. This box is so awesome. And the staff is amazing. There was one month where i couldnt afford the box so i asked them to cancel it. The replied by saying that it was no problem and they would give me the box on the house.
Holland P.
Royse City, TX
I just recently purchased one of these. It came super quick and was decorated in a really cute theme, which they change every time you get another order. The toys are very durable and my dog loves them. It also comes with different bags of healthy unique treats that my dog goes bonkers for. Subscription for this is billed and shipped every month. which you have options to choose from on how much you want to spend. I would recommend this product and so would my dog!!!
Danielle R.
San Diego, CA
My dog loves his bark boxes. The boxes are pretty pricey in my opinion but I think it's a great idea to order for special occasions. The boxes come with lots of treats and toys. Some of the toys were very plain and useless but other toys were great. It seems like it's pretty hit or miss. I have a small dog so the amount of treats they provide is a little too much. I wish they would provide different packages based on how big your dog is or how much your dog consumes.
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
My baby Sebastian and I love BarkBox!!! I think the price point is perfect considering the amount of products you get. Everything is full sized (no sample sizes) and pet and eco friendly. Every month Sebastian gets toys and treats so I never have to go to the store to buy these because they come straight to my house. The company is very friendly and easy to work with as well and you can cancel at any time which is perfect. I highly recommend anyone with a dog to consider BarkBox!
Angela G.
Marion , TX
Absolutely love every Barkbox we receive. I always get an extra toy/treat in the box because I have 2 puppies. They love all the toys they get, and they last a long time. A lot longer than most store bought toys. The treats are healthier for them than the regular store bought treats. On top of all that, it saves me so much more money a month. I can spend $40 at a store and the treats/toys only last a few weeks. With the Barkbox, my puppies toys last several months.
Melissa H.
If you're looking for a monthly pet box for the aesthetics, Barkbox is great. The themes are perfectly curated; where the toys, treats, and accessories can always count on being instagrammable. The downsides: It's not great if you have multiple dogs, as they often include one larger chewer or treat, and if you're crazy like me (and have 4 dogs) that just won't do. Also, the durability of the toys seems to be summed up by the word "NOT", which is totally fine because they're only supposed to last for a month tops, right?All in all -- a great gift for a dog-lover who you know very little else about, but not a great investment.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.