BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
My dogs LOVE their bark box every month. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog and Black Lab and they instantly know when I walk in the door with the box. The toys last a long time and they are obsessed with the delicious treats it comes with. I absolutely recommend getting a subscription. It's around $20 a month and comes with at least 2 toys and 2 bags of treats. Plenty for 2 dogs to share the one box monthly. Your dog will love it too! I absolutely recommend this. You can also get your first box for free if you sign up now!
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love barkbox and so does my pup! I have only received 2 boxes but im hooked! Each box has a new theme and it's so cute to see all the new things they add! It's a definite must try! The toys are so durable and my pup loves all of them! I went from a month by month subscription and i just had to get a 6 month one because i love it so much!
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
I cannot stop recommending BarkBox to people. I think it's so cute and creative. The customer service is amazing! My dog's favorite toy that he literally sleeps with every night in his bed came from this subscription box (he's never slept with a toy before). I like that they give a combination of toys and treats. When the box arrives, my dog immediately knows it's for him and he barks until we open it together. I do think it's a bit pricey, so I only got three months worth. I will definitely get more in the future.
Emma W.
Chicago
Every month my dogs and I got super excited to get our Barkbox in the mail! I have three small dogs with tiny mouths so its hard to find toys that they enjoy playing with. Most of the time Barkbox had perfect size toys for them, but as far as treats go, they would give us treats that were too big to break down and my dogs couldn't eat them. Occasionally, they would give us toys that were too big as well but luckily we knew other dogs that would enjoy playing with them. If you don't have time to go shopping to get toys/treats for your dogs, this is a great option because you get them right at your door.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely the most well known and creative box for your dog! It comes with a great assortment of delicious dog treats and toys and every box has at least one squeaky toy and one other type of toy for all types of dogs. They have different subscription plans that determine how much the box will cost every month, but compared to other dog boxes it's pretty affordable and you get your money's worth of quality products!!
Sami S.
Montague, MI
My Daisy Duke absolutely loves her barkbox. We’ve been subscribing for a few months now. The toys hold up so well for her. We get the large box since she’s a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix. She’s a sting chewer and tears apart toys in an instant. All of her toys in barkbox have held up. She loves the treats and chews also. They have an awesome policy to where if your pup doesn’t like anything in the box they will send you another item free, no questions asked. And also their customer service people are AMAZING!
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
We will never cancel this subscription. Never!! I love everything about it and how dedicated their customer service is. My dog is on an allergy and tough chewer box. They have only "messed you once and sent a treat bag that my dog couldn't enjoy because of allergies. They sent us barkbox credit to order a new treat to replace it! Our dog absolutely loves getting a box each week. His happiness is our happiness!
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
Bark box where do I even begin with you?! Every month I get a packedge for my 2 small dogs and they know when it's coming, that's how excited they are for it! They love all the treats and toys selected for them and I'm so happy I decided to try it out! I first started in December just as a trial to see what we would get and how they would like it and since it was a big hit I am a monthly subscriber now!! We can't get enough of the products they select and especially the amazing treats that are good for your pets!!
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Where do I start, I love this company and the products they ship. They send durable toys that my 83 lbs crazy dog can't destroy and when he did, I contacted them on Facebook and they were so concerned and sweet. Sent a new toy out within days. The treats were all natural and was a huge hit with my dog. Dishing out the money upfront was scary but never regretted it!! Was worth the money.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
The toys that come with it are good to play with, but I said my dog was big and the toys were very small. My dog ate them in 2 seconds. The squeeker inside the toy also made my dog throw up overtime she ate all of the toy. The stuffed toys she loved tho. I received one for halloween and it was her favorite. She also loves the treats but they are only good for training since they are tiny.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.