BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
B P.
LOVE BarkBox! I first tried it two years ago using a Groupon, because I wasn't sure it would be worth the monthly cost. It absolutely is, and then some. The monthly themes are always great, but I love how customizable the boxes are, based on dog need/preference. All the treats are already grain free, but my pup is allergic to chicken, so BarkBox makes sure none of the treats have chicken or chicken byproducts in them, and the few times they missed it, and sent treats with chicken, a replacement was sent out almost immediately. Will be a longtime subscriber!
Emma L.
Denison , IA
My dog loves BarkBox!  This is an excellent subscription service for your dog.  I really enjoy that they have different boxes for different sizes of dogs.  Also the products that are included in the box are top quality.  The treats that are included each month are all natural and made within the US.  So if you are more selective on what you feed your dog you will feel more comfortable to feed them to your dog.  I would strongly recommend getting your dog a box and just try it out!
Ashley G.
Watauga , TX
I have the most adorable Old English Sheepdog, Minnie Moo, who is absolutely spoiled. I subscribed to Bark Box for around 6 months or so and we really loved most of the products we received. The only downside is - we seemed to get some of the same treats over and over which isn't 'bad' per say, but I would've like to have seen some more variety. Another downside of the box was having to pay extra for toys. When you're already paying that much for a box, they should include a toy within the price you're paying. All in all, we always looked forward to receiving the box every month and Minnie sure did love trying out her goodies!!
Anna S.
Sanford, NC
I have two smalls dogs. I purchased one barkbox for them to share and they absolutely love it! The toys were great quality, one of my dogs is a chewer so that being said they lasted longer than most of the toys I've given her. They bone loved the treats. They are spoiled rotten so I will probably get two barkboxes for them so they don't Have to share. I highly recommend this product for any dog moms or dog dads out there looking to spoil their fur babies (big or small)
Nicole B.
Homestead, FL
This is for my dog baby Suzie SaraMichael I adopted her back in January. Shelter says American Bulldog mix she looks like a boxer and chews like a big girl. So I had to request to give her some heavy duty toys at no extra cost. She would destroy the normal plushies in an hour. They have special treats in the boxes that she has not denied she shares those with her 14 year old sister Winny (Daschund) she's more into treats than toys. So she also looks forward to the Barkbox.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
My sweet pup loves the toys and treats he gets in his BarkBox! Each BarkBox comes with two treats, a rawhide-type treat and two toys - you're given the chance to "upgrade" and add a toy on some months as well. The snacks last about two months for my 60-lb border collie mix and he has a stock pile of toys. Would definitely recommend on at least an every-other-month basis!
Lara Ellen P.
Northport, AL
Our fur-baby goes crazy when her Barkbox comes in. She knows that box is for her. We have a Golden Retreiver who is rough on toys. When we first started getting the boxes the toys did not make it past 5 min. They have improved the toys big time and the treats are always wonderful. I love that they take her grain allergies into consideration. Barkbox is great! I would highly suggest you give it a try. It's way cheaper than going and buying treats and toys from the store!
Chrissy A.
Branford, CT
I love that this box offers Healthy treats for my pup and he loves all the toys. They have great customer service when I felt that my dog tore through some of the toys to quickly they changed the subscription to fit his chewing need and also sent some new toys to replace those that didn't last more then five minutes with a pit boxer mix! Only con is that it can be expensive at 20$ a month but to me I'd spend more on treat then what I get monthly anyway so it's worth it.
Kaitlin B.
Dyess AFB, TX
Every month I get one box for my two dogs. We have an abundance of treats around the house which are perfect for training. My dogs love the toys and the destroyer club bark box offers is perfect for my high energy pups. Bark box has the best customer service I have ever had to deal with. Often times, they are contacting me to apologize and credit me free months of bark box before I ever even think to complain. Hands down my favorite subscription box I offer it to everyone
Kelsey K.
Corcoran, CA
Barkbox is a very convenient and creative monthly subscription for our furry friends. I have two dogs, a pitbull mix and a husky mix. My dogs breeds are very active, the treats that come in the box variety between boxes usually one to two bags of treats. My dogs like to chew and I normally give them the toys that come in the barkbox. Usually within the same day or the next, the toys are totaled. I'm giving barkbox three stars because of the quality of the toys in the box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.