BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kylie C.
Hermiston
My dogs love this product. They know when it arrives every month and get really excited when I open it. The toys aren't super durable but my dogs are serious players and chewers so nothing stuffed lasts to long. The treats are great also and last about the whole month. It is really nice to have a change of treat every month also it keeps my dogs from getting bored with the same flavor.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves when her BarkBox is delivered every month. They always include 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew toy. Sometimes an extra gift can be included. I did the year long subscription because it was cheaper than paying once a month and it's worth the price. She does destroy about a toy a month but she has a collection of toys now because of it so I'd say it's worth every penny!
Caroline P.
Magnolia
Bark box delivers awesome toys and treat for your pup right to your front door! Each toy is durable, fun, and cute for your pup to play with. Some toys contain "squeakers" or "crunchy foil" to make noise which you don't always get with toys. The treats are gourmet and the pups love them! Each box has a theme that is so adorable and relevant to the time period. The last box I receive was "The Pawport" which included a stuffed airplane toy, a stuffed "passport book" toy, a greeting card, and delicious treats. I LOVE bark boxes.
Evelyn A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been receiving free boxes for my dog for the first time. We have received two so far and I am very pleased and so is my dog. The amount that is given in the box is great. Toys and treats are great quality. My dog isn't a fan of toys but he loves his treats. I would totally recommend this to anyone with a dog. My dog is being super spoiled right now with these Barkbox subscription
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I signed up for this and chatted before I did. They told me I can cancel at any time. So I thought let's try. Upon getting my first box I cancelled. In the photos they show Kong's, and great toys. I received a bone, treats, and tug a war. Upon canceling I told them that the price didn't equal what I could buy in store. 2 weeks later they charged me card. I contacted them and they said I can't cancel for 6 mo. They eventually let me cancel but still kept my money. I even had the chat showing they said I could cancel anytime!
susana G.
rosamond ca
My dogs love this bark box subscription and to be honest. . . . So do I. My pug loves chew toys! She destroys them after a while. I found myself buying 3 every month. But now I get 2 a month for her. Plus treats!!!! She always gets so excited as if she knows it’s her box lol maybe she can smell the treats or something lol the price is perfect for everything you get too. Highly highly recommend if you have fur babies.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been getting my dog a BarkBox for almost a year now. He knows when that package comes, it's for him! Not only are the products and price exceptional (the majority is made in the USA), but their customer service is out of this world (which is something that is hard to find anymore). I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves their pet!
Wendy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I loved the box, and my dog did too! My dog was so excited to see all the toys and treats inside. I like it a lot because it does offer a variety of treats I don't normally get or I didn't even know were available. I had ordered the heavy chewers box because my dog loves to chew things and toys don't last long. Unfortunately, the toy lasted, but not that long. I ended up cancelling the subscription and investing $50 at a time for a huge box of assorted treats and toys (surprising him with a new item each month) to save money.
Alexandra M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved barkbox and so did my pups! We love trying new products/brands especially because of how many there are out there and increasingly so. We will only use pet products (and people products) that are manufactured in the united states so that is a number one requirement before even considering usage to try out a new product and what we received when we got barkbox did make the cut for that requirement so we were pleased there. The cost factor is what led to not being able to continue receiving barkbox unfortunately.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
My dogs LOVE their bark box every month. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog and Black Lab and they instantly know when I walk in the door with the box. The toys last a long time and they are obsessed with the delicious treats it comes with. I absolutely recommend getting a subscription. It's around $20 a month and comes with at least 2 toys and 2 bags of treats. Plenty for 2 dogs to share the one box monthly. Your dog will love it too! I absolutely recommend this. You can also get your first box for free if you sign up now!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.