4.59 / 5 based on 8,019 Reviews
BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,275 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
I have lots of friends who have tried and LOVED it. The pups and I are still anxioiusly awaiting our first one to arrive.
Love these. And the first one we got was ah-MAY-zing. but, the large breed boxes seem sorta skimpy these last few months.
They have really cute toys and treats I have a pitbull and his stomach is really sensitive but these treats actually help
My pup loves Barkbox all the treats are made in the U.S.A and so are lots of the toys. You get at least one toy per box.
Did not get small things for the "small dog" box. Other then that the toys were good quality and my dog liked the treats.
So awesome! I love getting to treat my dog with a bunch of fun things that would have cost me a fortune to buy elsewhere!
My pupper loves all of his toys that come. I love being able to give him new products often and spoil him. No complaints
I bet my dogs will enjoy this than tear the toys up lol. But the dogs will love the goody in hear are dog will eney thang
Each month when the barkbox comes I get very excited, this box comes with quality toys and treats for your pup to enjoy.
I love this box so much.. The only complaint I have is that you can't actually pay monthly, you have to pay all up front
Q & A
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Is this really worth the money? I am debating getting this for my puppy, but how worth is it getting like this vs picking up a few things at the store myself?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos