BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,231 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
She loooooves the treats she gets, and the toys received are very durable. They let you pick from either a small, medium, or large dog size. And although my dog doesn't have any, they do accommodate allergies.
Thee items! It was the NY themed box and he loveeeeeddd the toys that it came with. However the snacks were a bit disappointing because they were way too hard for my dog to chew. The good thing though about barkbox is if you dog doesn't like any of the items, you are able get it replaced. You call, email, or even text the barkbox people and they will get back to you so fast and ship something to replace the item! The other item got here in a matter of days!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos