BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I subscribed to bark box for about 6 months before deciding that it just wasn't worth it for my pup. He's a super chewer and every month they would send cheap stuffed toys and multiple bags of treats so I ended up with a house full of scattered stuffing and a whole drawer of bags of treats! They did upgrade my account for the heavy duty chew toys and their customer service was really good but each month I would only get one heavy duty toy in the whole box so I had to cancel. If your dog isn't a big chewer it's definitely worth the price! My dog used to be so excited when he saw that box walk through the door!
Angela P.
Middletown, OH
The treats and toys they send are great! The price is good for the quality and amount of stuff you get. I did try to cancel my membership but apparently you can't do that. You can cancel after a year from starting it only. So that sucks. But my dog isn't complaining. Oh and they usually theme the toys to holidays or seasons or whatever is going on like the election. It's cute!
Marie T.
I got a year long subscription for my tiny puppy. He's toy sized and 5 pounds, so even the barkbox for small breeds is a bit too much for him. Every month I get two bags of treats, and two toys, and sometimes an extra chew snack. My puppy has figured out that the Barkbox is for him so he gets very excited every month when it comes. It's beautifully packaged and everything that I've used has been a hit. My puppy loves every treat, but because he's so small, I have to chop up all the treats when I open the bag, and it takes me a long time to get through each bag. I wish there was a toy sized version.
Niki H.
Murray, UT
Let me first say... I am so excited every month when I know it’s time to receive my bark box. And I know these two are as well. Lol I think I’m more excited though!!! One major thing I love about this product is it is all USA made. You usually get one chew stick or bone, two toys and two full size treats. All the treats are all natural and healthy for your fur babies. I highly recommend it to everyone and anyone.
Katy S.
Austin, TX
I absolutely adore this subscription box. The toys that come with it are excellent quality and hold up to my dogs heavy chewing. Included along with two toys are two bags of treats and a chew that my dog always loves. We rarely go through all the treats each month. The service also allows you to customize your box to some degree which I appreciate.
Mushu D.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my Barkbox! I've been so lucky to be getting a Barkbox for 1 1/2 years now! I love that they can customize it based on what type of pup you are. I get the small dog box, but I also get the heavy chewer AND allergy free version. My hooman sent an email over to Barkbox about it and they made the change right away. Each month I get 1 or 2 toys, some training size treats and usually a special treat (chew stick or rawhide of some sort). I love that each month has a different fun theme too! The Barkbox is an extra special treat to show your pup (or cat) how much you love them!
Kaylyn R.
I wish I could give Bark Box more than 5 stars. We LOVE getting our box in the mail every month. Our pup knows when it comes because she freaks out when she sees it and sits very impatiently until we open it after dinner. Sometimes we don't like the treats just because we don't feed certain ingredients to our dog... but we just take them over to our neighbor and her dog loves them. We are so impressed by the toys in these boxes as well. There have been many where there is a secret toy hiding inside that our pup is able to play with way longer after she destroys all the fluff on the outside.
Savannah S.
hawley, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Subscribing to BarkBox was initially an impulse. But now I can’t imagine cancelling!! My dogs actually get EXCITED & know when their package has arrived. As far as value for the price point - it is there for me. For what I spend with Bark Box, there is no way I could get the quantity or quality that I do for that price range in a pet store. The treats are organic and often grain free, and the dogs love them! I also love that the toys are always unique & absolutely adorable!
Shellie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves his boxes. Every month they come with different exciting things for him. Cookies and toys and new things for him. They have choices where you can make selections for your animal as I have a large dog with allergies they make a box that fits those needs. I like the subscription it's worth the money and I will continue to get them. He would be sad I think if the ups lady didn't come give him a cookie and his box with special stuff.
Daniela F.
St Petersburg, FL
My dog loves it! He knows what it is right when we step through the door. It's $20 a month and you get three treats and two toys! The toys are less quality and I have a dog that bites through anything within seconds. I do like the fact he has new toys monthly. I also have a code for people that would like to get a free box! And check out his instagram!! BarkBox
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.