BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley C.
Bear, DE
Everyone knows how expensive nice dog toys are. I started buying my pups stuffed animals from the local thrift stores just because either way they would get destroyed and I'd rather waste a dollar then five+.
Bark box is amazing it's a great deal and a great way to try different products for your fur kids and see what they love and what they don't. Plus the excitement of my dogs is worth every penny spent. When there happy I'm happy !
Isabella D.
Utica, Ny
I have had this subscription box for over a year and love it! My dog loves getting two new toys each month with a different theme... Also I extremely appreciate that all of the treats are made in the United States, another plus to this is the price... When you receive the box a card will come in the box stating the prices of the product bought separately, and let's just say it's DEFINITELY worth it to buy this box together.(maddie and her peace☮ van)
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love BarkBox! I have a German Shepherd x Australian Cattle Dog mix and she loves toys and treats! I'm your typical smother mother and I love treating my pup to fun new toys every month! I subscribe to the 12 month plan and the boxes are only about $20 and that is super reasonable for my monthly budget! The themes are so fun every month, we can't wait to see what next month brings!
Katina L.
Lake Charles, LA
My furbaby Jett and I love barkbox. He looks forward to it every month. I love seeing his little face light up when we open the box. Each month for 25.00, he gets high quality toys and expensive, nutritious treats that he loves. We recently lost, Ash my other furbaby, and he loved barkbox too especially the treats. Jett loves the toys the most. One box is enough for two dogs. I highly recommend this subscription to all of my fellow pet parents. The boxes each have a different theme each month also which I love. They also provide top notch customer service.
Rachelle O.
Oxnard, CA
I wasnt sure about this subscription at first of if my dog would like the treats and if it was worth the price but after trying a six month subscription I a very impressed the treats are healthy for him with natural ingredients I can pronounce hes loved every treat and he can be picky when he wants as well as having tons of toys that we call his "babies" to play with. some toys i wasnt sure he would like or was unsure of but nope he loved them all too and the price is very reasonable for what you get i highly recommend this subscription. The dog we have is a Pitbull, Chow Mix
CAT A.
If I could give this more stars I would. This is the best service i have ever used. Boxes are customized to upcoming holidays and your pets preferences!! My dog seems to know which delivery is hers and loves to pull things out one by one. She is very particular and likes all jerky snacks and squeaky toys. The cutest things received so far are a flower bouquet crinkle toys that came apart to individual flowers she carried around and the snowman top hat I put on her head for Christmas pictures! I highly recommend this service. Your babies will love it!
Mark V.
Watsonville, CA
I  don't know where to start!. I've been receiving bark boxes for the last  two months and I know my little puppy loves them!. He knows that the package/box is for him when I bring it home and he's always more excited to open it than I am. I have 4 new bags of treats now, which I bring some of them with us on our walks and to the dog park. He's also received toys that come with a squeak to it and he LOVES it!. The first box we got he was given a Pig Ear and he was about to finish it the first night, but I got a hold of it and saved it for him til the next day. For what looks like a great deal some of the toys can get ripped up easily but its amazing to see how much fun they have!. I recommend it for young puppies and energetic ones!.
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
The price is nice, the treats are amazing (and healthy), but the toys are destructible. I have yet to get a toy my dogs cannot eat through in a matter of minutes. It is a great price and maybe if you have one of those tiny, fragile dogs the toys will last, but they never did for mine. I couldn't praise the treats enough, though. I have been pleasantly surprised with every box and the treats they provide. A whole bag (not sample sized) of a $15 bag of treats. You're really getting a deal with the price if you added up what everything costs individually.
Jordan A.
Ada, OH
My puppy Tucker absolutely LOVES his BarkBox! When the UPS driver drops it off at the door and I bring it inside I feel as though he instantly knows that is it for him. Tucker will wag his tail and I can feel the excitement he has! Every time one comes I allow him to open it - rip it open and take the new toys and treats out! His excitement makes me so happy and that's half the reason I keep ordering! If you are not already ordering your furry friend a barkbox I highly recommend you start ordering today! Each box is thoughtfully themed and so darling!
Sandra J.
Little Rock, AR
I have two dogs and I have had BarkBox on and off for about 2 years. They are an amazing program, each box has 2 toys a type or chewy like a bully stick and 2 different treats for my dogs. They have this app where you can review the items and they customize it for your pups. My dogs love squeaky cuddly toys and since letting them know that's the kind they send. each box is themed and has adorable packaging and marketing. My dogs know when their box gets here and can't stop nosing at it. Customer service for this box is amazing, definitely a great value.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.