BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Danielle A.
Davenport, IA
My dogs LOVE their BarkBox!  When it comes in they know it's for them, so we let them open it.  No, really!  We cut the tape, and our blue miniature poodle Bijou noses it open.  Leeloo (our apricot miniature poodle) goes straight for the toys , grabs one, and runs off to inspect it.  Bijou is on treat duty.  She checks them out, smells them, and then points to the one she wants opened first. Her furdad and I enjoy the themes - we giggle over the puns in the informational insert - and the quality of the toys and treats.  Our little Divas are spoiled, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I subscribed to Barkbox for multiple months. I really enjoyed getting a package in the mail filled with fun surprises for my pup! I actually appreciated not having to pick out the toys and treats. My only complaint is the price. The box plus tax and shipping can be a bit much for every month. Plus my pup didn’t finish the treats fast enough to need more a month later. I wish they offered Barkbox every other month.
I do love the idea and he brand. Their toys are strong and last a while. They’re my dog’s favorite. And most of their toys have a second toy hidden inside so when your dog destroys the toy, he has a new one to play with!!
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This subscription makes me just as happy as it makes my pup. She is extremely hard on toys, so naturally they don't last long, which is why i adore that we get new (awesome) toys each month. Some of the toys have surprises inside them for when they are torn to shreds which adds another level of sweetness. The treats that come with every month are also amazing and contain good ingredients. All in all i would recommend bark box to everyone with a pup, small or big! -for reference i have a plott hound- mountain curr mix and she is 60lbs.
Jean C.
It is very good the toy for the dogs entertain and interact more with the family because it integrates them to play to all the mascot and the family and even helped my puppy to play more since it was very fearful and it does not support anything but Sleeping with these products helped him play and change his temperament       Es muy bueno el juguete para los perros se entretienen y interactúan más con la familia pues los integra a jugar a todos a la mascota y la familia e incluso a ayudado a mi cachorro a jugar mas ya que era muy miedoso y no asia nada mas que dormir con estos productos lo ayudaron a jugar y cambiar su temperamento
Christina K.
Powell, TN
We have a 2 year old hound mix and just recently tried out BarkBox for the first time. The box we got came with two packages of treats, a bone, and 2 toys. We know that we have a larger dog so soft toys don't last very long but both of the toys were destroyed almost instantly. I would recommend this box to those with smaller dogs and lighter chewers. Our pup loved the treats though and had fun destroying the toys while they lasted!
Brittany N.
Metairie, LA
I can't write a good enough review about BarkBox. My 2 year old chocolate lab eats anything and everything. She has chewed through fences and PVC pipe. She gets bored easily and is restless. I used another dog subscription but she tore through the toys way too easily. Fast forward a few months and BarkBox has a new superchewer box! I ordered it immediately! Roux loves her toys and treats, and hasn't ruined one yet! I love the themes and the quality. They also will send you another toy if your pup goes through one. I do wish there was the option to add another toy. However, it's a small hiccup is an overall great subscription!
Marla N.
Lindenwold, NJ
The bark box is the best subscription I've ever signed up for. The box comes usually the 2nd week of each month. The money is taken right out of the account registered with no hassle questions. And the quality of the product is amazing. We spend $20 a month for usually 2 or 3 bags of treats and 2 or 3 toys. Not to mention the toys are really good quality even for my dog who destroys almost anything. And the treats are delicious and last forevvveeerr. We'll still have a box of treats unopened and then we get our next bark box in the mail. I love it. Super convenient. I would recommend this to every single pet owner.
Sara L.
Westmont
I HATE this company. I was a subscriber for a year. Every time telling them I needed items my strong chewer couldn't destroy. Always received items that were destroyed in a day. Treats were sub-par at best. The final straw was when my dog ingested parts of their toy and needed surgery. Even after contacting the company nothing was done. I will never purchase from them again. Terrible customer service, terrible product and expensive program for dog toys.
Autumn H.
I love our bark box I have two dogs a Pomeranian and an Australian Shepherd two totally different dogs but they both get to great bags every month that goes for both of them I suggested for everyone of my friends that has a dog because it's great toys treats and it's a fun surprise every month for you and your dog the pups love it and that's what are all the lette send an Australian Shepherd two totally different dogs but they both get to great bags every month that goes for both of them I suggested for everyone of my friends I has a dog because it's great toys treats and it's a fun surprise every month for you and your dog the pups love it and that's what matters
Ava T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog (Ozzy Pawsbourne) an I are completely obsessed with Barkbox. He is obsessed with toys so it's amazing to know that even if he destroys some he still have two new toys coming every month - plus all the toys are so cute and dynamic (lots of toys with other little toys inside them, which Ozzy loves!). Ozzy is also a HUGE fan of the treats. He can sometimes be a picky eater but he has yet to meet a BarkBox treat he doesn't like! The packaging, marketing and customer service of BarkBox is also fantastic. It's hands down the best subscription box (human or animal) I've ever subscriber to! Could not recommend more!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.