BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I can't say enough about the BarkBox! My Golden Retriever, Jase loves it!! It's totally worth the money. They send enough toys, treats, and even a birthday cake on his birthday!!! It's cheap enough that I don't care if he tears each toys into a million pieces. The best part is he knows what the box looks like and it belongs to him. 100% recommend this product.
Jessica V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My Pitbull king absolutely loves it, and if he loves it I love it. Every time the box gets delivered he goes crazy! For the price they provide a generous amount of different treats and toys. And I love the little themes they do. I love the fact that they have options for dogs with allergies, as my puppy has a very sensitive stomach. These treats never effected him once and he loves them. I love that I don't have to worry about having to go to the store to get him treats and new toys, every month they just arrive at the door step. Love.
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
THE DOGS ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! I cannot speak more highly of them.  They are always packed with 4-5 different treats, toys and chews.  The dogs know when it's barkbox time, trust me.  For the price, it's a great value and the dogs are so eager to tear into the box.  Great customer service and the monthly themes they have are amazingly fun and adorable.  GREAT COMPANY!  Love their subscription box!
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves when her BarkBox is delivered every month. They always include 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew toy. Sometimes an extra gift can be included. I did the year long subscription because it was cheaper than paying once a month and it's worth the price. She does destroy about a toy a month but she has a collection of toys now because of it so I'd say it's worth every penny!
Kylie C.
Hermiston
My dogs love this product. They know when it arrives every month and get really excited when I open it. The toys aren't super durable but my dogs are serious players and chewers so nothing stuffed lasts to long. The treats are great also and last about the whole month. It is really nice to have a change of treat every month also it keeps my dogs from getting bored with the same flavor.
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our 1 year old puppy, Rosie absolutely LOVES getting her monthly BarkBox!! We have been subscribing on and off for the past year! BarkBox actually saves me a trip to the petstore since the box comes with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chewy!! Happy puppy, happy mom!! I totally recommend signing up for the 12 month subscription-best monthly pricing! The only thing I wish we could do as subscribers is have the ability to manage our monthly subscription instead of calling. Definitely, recommend to anyone who really loves their pup!!
Caroline P.
Magnolia
Bark box delivers awesome toys and treat for your pup right to your front door! Each toy is durable, fun, and cute for your pup to play with. Some toys contain "squeakers" or "crunchy foil" to make noise which you don't always get with toys. The treats are gourmet and the pups love them! Each box has a theme that is so adorable and relevant to the time period. The last box I receive was "The Pawport" which included a stuffed airplane toy, a stuffed "passport book" toy, a greeting card, and delicious treats. I LOVE bark boxes.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I signed up for this and chatted before I did. They told me I can cancel at any time. So I thought let's try. Upon getting my first box I cancelled. In the photos they show Kong's, and great toys. I received a bone, treats, and tug a war. Upon canceling I told them that the price didn't equal what I could buy in store. 2 weeks later they charged me card. I contacted them and they said I can't cancel for 6 mo. They eventually let me cancel but still kept my money. I even had the chat showing they said I could cancel anytime!
Evelyn A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been receiving free boxes for my dog for the first time. We have received two so far and I am very pleased and so is my dog. The amount that is given in the box is great. Toys and treats are great quality. My dog isn't a fan of toys but he loves his treats. I would totally recommend this to anyone with a dog. My dog is being super spoiled right now with these Barkbox subscription
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been getting my dog a BarkBox for almost a year now. He knows when that package comes, it's for him! Not only are the products and price exceptional (the majority is made in the USA), but their customer service is out of this world (which is something that is hard to find anymore). I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves their pet!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.